Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mean.gif
 sagging tight small *** pants looks ten times worse than sagging baggy ones. they both look stupid but that just looks ridiculous
indifferent.gif

Resellers losing their ***** on this release talking abut people sleeping on these lol

FSR everywhere online. Most likely people trying pad their wallets for next weeks restock.

Last edited:
idk how it is with you guys but sad thing is that I see a lot of ppl look like chief keef here in Chicago

since he got "famous" I see so many kids getting his hair style and dressing like him, like yesterday I was downtown with my girl and there was a flash mob being stupid and many of them had that hair style..maybe its just me that I never noticed ppl having that hair but I have seen more ppl with that since him :smh:

I was gonna wait to get these, but not knowing how long this ebates deal would be. I just pulled trigger. Can't wait to get these in hand.

idk how it is with you guys but sad thing is that I see a lot of ppl look like chief keef here in Chicago

since he got "famous" I see so many kids getting his hair style and dressing like him, like yesterday I was downtown with my girl and there was a flash mob being stupid and many of them had that hair style..maybe its just me that I never noticed ppl having that hair but I have seen more ppl with that since him
mean.gif
Bro what are you talking about? Black dudes were rocking dreads long before Chief Keef came along. Yeah it's just you son.

Last edited:

since he got "famous" I see so many kids getting his hair style and dressing like him, like yesterday I was downtown with my girl and there was a flash mob being stupid and many of them had that hair style..maybe its just me that I never noticed ppl having that hair but I have seen more ppl with that since him
mean.gif
it happened since before him the whole dread head thing kind of took off a couple years back. but anyways, his music sucks and he's a clown as far as i'm concerned

Where I'm from dreds have been rocked since de la soul! Lol they def aren't knickerbocker blue and orange but closer than the suns IMO. If they sit and go on sale I'll try and cop a 2nd pair and custom the grey off the back. Don't care if no one else likes this colorway or not. Why should I if I like it, feel me?

since he got "famous" I see so many kids getting his hair style and dressing like him, like yesterday I was downtown with my girl and there was a flash mob being stupid and many of them had that hair style..maybe its just me that I never noticed ppl having that hair but I have seen more ppl with that since him :smh:

Are you 15?

Chief Keef can't get 200,000 people to buy his album. What in the world makes you think they're copying his locs?

If you said Lil Wayne it would be ridiculous, but Chief Keef? Put the pipe down homey. :smh:

Are you sure its NY Knicks blue? 
laugh.gif

Depends on which "NY Knicks blue" you are referring to...

If you're talking about the blue on their uniforms, no.

If you're talking about the blue feeling of sadness and disappointment that plagues me and my beloved Knickerbockers, yes...:smh:

Depends on which "NY Knicks blue" you are referring to...Suprised JR didn't rock these at some point.

If you're talking about the blue on their uniforms, no.

If you're talking about the blue feeling of sadness and disappointment that plagues me and my beloved Knickerbockers, yes...:smh:
LOL! This is true. Playoffs were looking bright until what shall be called 'the elbow' changed their future...

Last edited:
I'm just saying with him being from chicago a lot of kids want to be like him here. Imo that's how I see it. I also seen kids wear that same northface jacket that keef was wearing. Maybe its a coincidence but I know wayne was not wearing that jacket.

Back
Top Bottom