2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea the Instagram community went in on him. He came back after like 50 comments trying to son everybody and saying he already sold them on the streets. Lol.

I'm sort of bummed. I really think they did an awesome job on these and I really liked that light grey on the heel. I think that's dope looking and the durabuck is great too. But when I went in to check them out, I just couldn't get passed the orange. Everything else about the shoe was great. That orange though, Something about it I really couldn't ignore. Ive never cared for orange clothes or shoes. Please release this same exact shoe but with like, a different color besides orange!! The way this whole release went was awesome though. Everyone who liked them, got them, which is a miracle these days. Really cool. Hope someday in the near future, all releases unfold like this one.

Last edited:
hey bro if the shoe fits you too snug just loosen up the laces. My pair felt really tight on my feet at first but after loosening the laces they fit much better, a little snug still but so much better. hope this helps

Thanks, honestly I can't wait to get these.

So I placed my order yesterday morning off of the FNL "restock" for $140shp and now it's on the delivery truck today :smokin

Hopefully they send me the WC rewards before the Playoffs 8 release then it'll definitely feel like 2007 all over again 8)

Last edited:
these are still sitting on FNL and store shelfs. Easy cop if people really wanted them
They literally got a FSR at both of the FNLs in Tally. Very rare for a numbered Jordan here, but If I can cop for the low I may try to get em next week.

Last edited:
So I placed my order yesterday morning off of the FNL "restock" for $140shp and now it's on the delivery truck today
smokin.gif

Hopefully they send me the WC rewards before the Playoffs 8 release then it'll definitely feel like 2007 all over again
glasses.gif
word same thing happenend to me with eastbay. It seems like they might be locating stock at stores and just shipping those already

I agree but then again we talking about the crimson 3's, navy 13's, and Knicks 1's
sick.gif

Edit: and those horrible joker 1's 3's... Those White and Carolina 1's were ok tho

The only ones that could challenge these and win would be the all fire red 4's which I think are made with red durabuck
nerd.gif
trippin,,,,joker 3's go hard homie

Back to the suns...

Idk how this hasn't been mentioned up to this point but it seems like these were made half durabuck and half nubuck

I got the suns in hands today and I'm VERY impressed with it. They look really nice in person and I like the black and gray contrast. To me the red and white on the playoffs works with the shoe being mostly black. I think the blue and orange on the suns 8s needs the gray imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom