2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You also notice the toe box for these seems to have a lot of weird scuffs or faded marks? or maybe it's just the material that makes it appear that way. Seen it on a bunch of them.

Last edited:
You also notice the toe box for these seems to have a lot of scuffs or faded marks? or maybe it's just the material. Seen it on a bunch of them.

That's why I'm more convince that the lower part is made of nubuck and the material that overlaps is durabuck.

Kind of like the 2003 7 Raptors were made, half nubuck, half durabuck

Last edited:
Seems to be a very short haired nubuck. Said the same about the Thunder 4s and Black/Red 7s. Not the durabuck of old, but way better than that ashy nubuck they've been using.

cant beleive people slept on these, one of the better releases in years
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Back to the suns...

Idk how this hasn't been mentioned up to this point but it seems like these were made half durabuck and half nubuck

I noticed when i finally sat & looked at em...

These joints might just get returned because of that.

Yea man I feel the same way about em but this colorway is official :smokin

Think I'm just gonna pick up the spray and eraser so I could have them on deck if anything happens

View media item 423290

Last edited:
cant beleive people slept on these, one of the better releases in years
I can believe people slept but who cares, both my pairs came in today and they are them near the best looking retros that have dropped this year in terms of quality.

The materials might not be up to par but the shoes look damn good.

The midsole is deep royal blue but the carpet on the tongue in like a concord purple

Damn... I can't wait for those playoffs to drop :smokin I'm always reminded when I see my old work pair :x

where are ppl seeing this royal at??? you have to be slightly color blind if you clearly cant tell its purple and no where near royal. lol... Royal blue is what you see in the royal 1s NOT AT ALL in these 8s.

$15 for a 4oz bottle and a brush??.... Yea I'll pass and just get 2 bottles of the suede and nubuck cleaner plus the eraser :lol:

where are ppl seeing this royal at??? you have to be slightly color blind if you clearly cant tell its purple and no where near royal. lol... Royal blue is what you see in the royal 1s NOT AT ALL in these 8s.

The box tag even says deep royal but the carpet is purple

Last edited:
You need to check them out in person.

$15 for a 4oz bottle and a brush??.... Yea I'll pass and just get 2 bottles of the suede and nubuck cleaner plus the eraser
laugh.gif
4 oz is a lot  because it foams up better then the other cleaners and you dont put to much in the water... its the most effective shoe cleaner because it cleans all surfaces and 15 dollars isnt an arm and a leg anyway

$15 for a 4oz bottle and a brush??.... Yea I'll pass and just get 2 bottles of the suede and nubuck cleaner plus the eraser :lol:
4 oz is a lot  because it foams up better then the other cleaners and you dont put to much in the water... its the most effective shoe cleaner because it cleans all surfaces and 15 dollars isnt an arm and a leg anyway

With the amount of sneakers I have I would run through that bottle in 3 days if I decided to clean 1/4 of the collection. That $15 would add up quick. That footlocker suede n nubuck cleaner has been clutch for me for years :smokin

With the amount of sneakers I have I would run through that bottle in 3 days if I decided to clean 1/4 of the collection. That $15 would add up quick. That footlocker suede n nubuck cleaner has been clutch for me for years
smokin.gif
Not really understanding I got my 4 oz bottle in January no where near half way done with it in May. My rotation is like 35 or so right now and keeps growing. If you have a bigger rotation not sure how any of your shoes will have the time and the wears to get that dirty for you to use that much cleaner anyway... If anything having a big collection will limit how much you would have to clean certain pairs so that was kind of a contradiction. 

Back
Top Bottom