2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anticipate the "Black Grape 5's" selling out in June, these, IMO, not so much. Definitely sell out at some point as more people come to their senses, but initially, I don't see these selling out indefinitely on RD.

If I can use my winner's circle coupon on these I will be a very, very happy camper. I remember seeing once that you don't enter it in the winners circle box but can anyone tell me where you are supposed to put the code?

If I can use my winner's circle coupon on these I will be a very, very happy camper. I remember seeing once that you don't enter it in the winners circle box but can anyone tell me where you are supposed to put the code?

You put the code where you normally would input a coupon code.

I have to say that JB did a good job at making a retro+ cw this time around and I don't mind these sitting in stores as long as I'm able to cop

well hmm, some pics they look Cavs, some knicks, some laney... Guess that settles it, ill have to see em in person... this summer gonna be pricey so they'll really have to knock my sox off
Laney? There's no yellow in this shoe.

the only thing that looks appealing is that grey back area of the shoe.
Besides that its a well executed Black/Orange-Royal Jordan shoe that's not a PE.

Last edited:
air-jordan-8-retro-black-royal-orange-006.jpg

air-jordan-8-retro-black-royal-orange-001.jpg

air-jordan-8-retro-black-royal-orange-005.jpg

air-jordan-8-retro-black-royal-orange-004.jpg

air-jordan-8-retro-black-royal-orange-002.jpg

air-jordan-8-retro-black-royal-orange-003.jpg

Nicest pics yet...

I'd be down to cop but paneling on these seems off...With that midsole they should have wen't with the all black upper. Or with the lighter heel area the midsole should have been purple in place of the grey and orange where the purple is at...Would have given that aqua feel with more color on the midsole imo...

Oh well I'm still on the fence but leaning no at this point.

May have to break my no Retro+ colorway other than Laney's rule for these. Executed so much better than the Cavs 4s. Perfect for a Knicks fan. Going to be one busy bday weekend if I decide to cop 100%.

I can see myself repainting the midsole blue in front orange heel grey middle or blue, orange, blue after the initial cracking (if 8s are still doing that)

^Yes, not too loud, but i still will get the cavs if i ran across a decent price, but i like the 8's over the 4's anyday

these won't sit like the PB9s or Crimson3s , these are prob equivalent to the squadron blue 13s in terms of hype / selling out online on RD. an underrated colorway I think. people will sleep on these

thats how da OG aquas used to be before da 2007's made da grey darker...

these are a definite cop to me, i know a dope retro+ colorway when i see one...

exactly how im rocking my pair

EXACTLY on both you guys points! Soo will these be a release that all the major stores will have? Or will I have to hunt for these all over the place?? I already have my playoff VIIIs put up :smokin soo I'm looking to make these my summer beaters that I can get step out with the kids and not worry about getting rained on :tongue: Can someone give me some info please??

With the Black Toe 1's and the "rumored" restocks set to drop on the 25th, I think there is a possibility these will sit longer than your average Jordan retro general release. I think a lot of people (including myself) will be putting a lot of effort and resources into May 25th. If I strike out the pairs I want most these Suns 8's will be had as a small consolation.

Last edited:
With the Black Toe 1's and the "rumored" restocks set to drop on the 25th, I think there a is possibility these will sit longer than your average Jordan retro general release. I think a lot of people (including myself) will be putting a lot of effort and resources into May 25th. If I strike out the pairs I want most these Suns 8's will be had as a small consolation.

more info on this restock.... :nerd:

more info on this restock.... :nerd:

Im def coppin these, nothing till the black toes so def gettn and new cw thst imo looks sweet! 8's due for a shake up!
As for the restock...... Drumroll!!!!
88' cement 3's 25th footlocker!! Just dont tske my 11.5 i need them as well bad!

definately passing on these i love the 8s but not this color way this is by far my least favorite release of the year

Back
Top Bottom