2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely holding off until the following week and using a discount on these. I wish they all released like what we expect for these. I'm really feeling the contrasting grey on the back of these, it really makes them stand out to me. PM me the 17th if you're after the tax free Friday midnight release and I can help ya out.

Last edited:
I want to get these with winner's circle rewards but I might rsvp if they have one just in case. Does anyone know if you don't pick up your rsvp if that affects your chances of being chosen for future rsvp?

these will sit... i should be able to cop for 110.00 just like i did with crimson 3s.... these look great imo though im diggin

easy cop next saturday.   with all the talk / news about the 5/25 restock most will pass on these and wait for 5/25 .    I will cop these for $140 shipped.   i'm gucci 

Was hoping this thread stayed buried on page 2 and slipped under the radar cause I'm more excited for these than the restocks. Nothing other than bred IVs that I want from the confirmed restocks.

Last edited:
At first I thought the grey was a bit much. It works, though. Cant believe I'm looking forward to a Retro+ colorway this much.

Haven't paid attention to the Black Grapes thread, but why couldn't they use Durabuck on those as well. :smh:

Money saved.

Last edited:
these look very nice in person.

If you were not sure about these, get them.

A must for all Jordan 8 lover out there IMO

Would like to see some "strapless" 8's to be honest....has to be one of the ugliest pre-13 Jordans out there

Back
Top Bottom