2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh it feels good to cop off NDC. I was happy they had my size when I saw others were already gone

Held my ground, no impulse buy this weekend. Feel good I didn't get these because I know I would of worm them once or twice and throw em in the back of closet to be forgotten forever!

I did I tried everything it seems like they possibly excluded it for these? also, they seem to have fixed the "shipping trick" on fnl
mean.gif
 ended up copping on eastbay since no reward or free shipping with fnl. silver club membership
pimp.gif

whats with all these clowns that keep saying they added them to cart for practice or for no reason. Get a life. You're the reason I couldnt find my size when I went on the page initially. Tired of ppl screwin up the metrics and makin people refresh for hours sometimes just because some loser had it in the cart for no reason for 20 minutes.

got mine on finishline anyway for unter retail but this counts in most scenarios still.

seriously?you better not be over 22 with this nonsense :smh:

Last edited:
I did I tried everything it seems like they possibly excluded it for these? also, they seem to have fixed the "shipping trick" on fnl :smh:  ended up copping on eastbay since no reward or free shipping with fnl. silver club membership :pimp:
Hope you used ebates for 14% cash back. It's their birthday and eastbay was one of the stores with 14%.

Nice to see that some retros (in this case a retro+) will still release to little fanfare... I was beginning to wonder :nerd:

Last edited:
I had them on NDC and released them... I have them on my cart FNL can't pull the trigger.  I guess is a pass for me.

WC rewards works on FNL. I just tried to make sure for future reference. same as we been doing previously. add it in the coupon box instead of the WC reward box. takes $20 off

I did I tried everything it seems like they possibly excluded it for these? also, they seem to have fixed the "shipping trick" on fnl
mean.gif
 ended up copping on eastbay since no reward or free shipping with fnl. silver club membership
pimp.gif
I used the trick on 2 release sneakers this morning and they both worked.

did anyone use paypal to pay on FNL? i kept getting an error page on FNL after confirming payment, but I got an email from paypal that i submitted an order

Last edited:
did anyone use paypal to pay on FNL? i kept getting an error page on FNL after confirming payment, but I got an email form paypal that i submitted an order

if you gonna use paypal use the mobile site, only do credit card on the website. everything works better on the mobile site. i paid with ppal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom