2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so in 4 games our opponents have scored 108, 119, 118 and 122+

we need to bring back dantoni as a defensive coordinator 
The lakers guard the interior pretty well but the y haven't figured out the three point line yet. Individually speaking, Boozer looks pretty defensively useless so far. Doesn't sprint to close out, just looks unaware of what's happening.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

so in 4 games our opponents have scored 108, 119, 118 and 122+

we need to bring back dantoni as a defensive coordinator 
lmao

by the way things are going, the Suns better let the Lakers win next the game, if they wanna keep that pick

Last edited:
What a bunch of bums.
Laker haters here in SD having a grand time.
Go to the gym, work: "What happened to the Lakers last night" :rolleyes:rolleyes

Lin isn't who we thought he was. I know it's only 4 games but you can't have your starting pg disappear 3 out of 4 games and I feel that that will pretty much what we'll see out of him going forward.

I'm tired of these sorry teams. Don't know how other fans do this lol. I'm still depressed over Randle :frown:

Last edited:
Dwight isn't who we thought he was.

Lin isn't who he thought he was.

Take away Phil, and this is what happens.

Wasn't expecting Linsanity. Just consistency. 14-16 ppg 5-7 assist. Something along those lines.

Isiah Thomas is who I thought he was and we all know he was available this summer :rolleyes
But let's not go there again.

Wasn't expecting Linsanity. Just consistency. 14-16 ppg 5-7 assist. Something along those lines.

Isiah Thomas is who I thought he was and we all know he was available this summer
eyes.gif

But let's not go there again.
Dog, you can't be serious with those expectations for Lin

Lin should be brought off the bench with Davis, Kelly (a stretch four will do him wonders), Swaggy and whoever else is in the rotation.

I said it since I saw dude in ny . Lin Sucks . So many stupid decisions dude makes.
Thought it Was a stupid signing to begin with.
j hill been working on that set shot. Boozer sucks...ed Davis needs to play more..

long season. How long till Kobe gets tired of the losing and starts throwing fits ? I think its going to happen.

Last edited:
I doubt he does. Did jordan throw fits in the wizards era? This is what it seems like to me. He has to know he isn't winning a championship here so why complain now? Collect that check, shoot some shots and break MJ's record.

Ed Davis though...really like the kid. Something young to build with. Hopefully he sticks around. Got a nice top 5 pick coming out way....

I said it since I saw dude in ny . Lin Sucks . So many stupid decisions dude makes.
Thought it Was a stupid signing to begin with.
j hill been working on that set shot. Boozer sucks...ed Davis needs to play more..

long season. How long till Kobe gets tired of the losing and starts throwing fits ? I think its going to happen.
It wasn't a signing and it certainly wasn't stupid. The Lakers got a first and second round pick from Houston. Lin will be a free agent this summer and the Lakers only had 8 million of his final year count against the cap. It was one of the few things the front office did right this past summer. The move wasn't to win it was to acquire assets and prepare to have space next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom