2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You gonna get me in trouble man. :lol:

I will update the thread title tomorrow for the next game. Can't do from phone. Suns on Tuesday I believe.

nice to hear how loyal Kobe is in the article.  but well see what he says at All star break maybe. hopefully we can pull off some miracle trade.  

For the top 5 pick.  I don't really watch too much college ball, Who are the potential top 5 players to come out of college or etc?  anyone who could make an impact quick or perhaps Lakers could use it as trade bait

Hope kobes attitude from that article stays the same
... . nothing I hate more then people who thrown in the towel when the hard times come. (lebron James) .especially in real life... It shows that your a b..... You gotta lay in your bed you make.

#teamlakers4life .....

I think kobe alluded to basketball reasons. With the last couple paragraphs. Midas well said it. Stern don't have any say, pos.

^^Lin is not that good of a passer. Dude has a reputation of getting stuck in the air. I've seen it enough to be annoyed by it already. watching dude play. He sucks.

I agree. He does very amateurish things. Either he sees something and others don‘t, thus causing confusion and a turn over, or he just plain over doing it. As a PG, you are supposed run the team, and facilitate. No need for street ball style.

I think management knew, going into this, that this would be Kobe‘s last stand. I do not envision him leaving. Otherwise, Dwight would‘ve already been in purple and gold. lol

Is Jordan Hill a long term solution at C?  y/n

I don't have strong feelings either way, but there are a lot of great Cs coming out of the upcoming draft.  Willy Caulie-Stein is projected to go 10-15 so the Lakers could conceivably get him with Houston's pick.  Provided Houston misses the playoffs.

Is Jordan Hill a long term solution at C?  y/n

I don't have strong feelings either way, but there are a lot of great Cs coming out of the upcoming draft.  Willy Caulie-Stein is projected to go 10-15 so the Lakers could conceivably get him with Houston's pick.  Provided Houston misses the playoffs.
He's very serviceable, but I wouldn't tie myself long-term into him.

I would look to trade him for the right asset come trade deadline. Hello the Great Kendrick Perkins and a pick?

How long is Kendricks deal? Cuz that pick is mid-late 20's. Not tryna have Perk too long for #26 or whatever. :lol:

1-2 years, ok.

im liking what i see from ed davis :smokin

i have a feeling the lakers beat the suns tomorrow. you heard it here first :smokin

You keep saying you heard it here first.

You keep being wrong.

Are you our new secret weapon? :wow:
The new Darth reverse jinx good luck charm? :nerd:

How long is Kendricks deal? Cuz that pick is mid-late 20's. Not tryna have Perk too long for #26 or whatever. :lol:

1-2 years, ok.

Final year of the deal that is the reason the Thunder have not won a title and why KD & Russ will be leaving

You keep being wrong.

Are you our new secret weapon? :wow:
The new Darth reverse jinx good luck charm? :nerd:

i had a little cough this past week so my predicting powers should be back at 100. lakers will beat the suns tomorrow. if they dont we ban kal-el-8 kal-el-8 for jinxing us.

You keep being wrong.

Are you our new secret weapon?
eek.gif

The new Darth reverse jinx good luck charm?
nerd.gif
i had a little cough this past week so my predicting powers should be back at 100. lakers will beat the suns tomorrow. if they dont we ban @Kal-El-8 for jinxing us.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom