2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
rck 
roll.gif

Baxter Holmes ‏@BaxterHolmes 2m2 minutes ago
Kobe on the mood in Lakers’ locker room after tonight: "I’m not really sure. When I came in here, I kind of blacked the hell out."

Has anybody reported seeing Jeremy Lin come out of the locker room yet :nerd:

Kobe wins scoring title as lakers finish the season 0-82

I don't know whether I should feel sorry for Kobe that the Lakers lose despite of his good performances or blaming him for having not enough budget to sign players as his 2 year contract is not really helping the Lakers.

I feel like Kobe had a choice between money or a good roster. He chose money which I don't blame him for, but you can't have both.

I feel like Kobe had a choice between money or a good roster. He chose money which I don't blame him for, but you can't have both.

fam....2/48 was the offer the team came with. The team put their brilliant minds together and that was what it resulted in. They had the options for a good roster or a windfall of dough long before kobe did. They made the choice for him by writing that bs down on the offer sheet

Last edited:
I hate to say it, but Mamba is just doing a bit too much.  Fans might be blinded by it, but any body that was watching knows Kobe did a bit too much tonight.  I know he's on an agenda to prove ESPN, and people wrong, but it doesn't get you any where.  Lin did pretty good if you ask me, but this is where Coach Scott needs to have his 'system' in play.  Sure enough, his system is to allow Kobe to free style.  Why not run the hot hands, run what works and stick with it.  Said guys weren't tired, but guys were LATE to cover dudes as the Sun swung the ball for that dagger shot.  What a shame..

i dont think anyone here will disagree what playing 44 minutes is doing too much 
laugh.gif

there is nothing more stressful than watching lin dibble a basketball, its like watching a russian car crash video

Just look at the statistics, assist distribution and it will tell you something, but goodness, this is just terrible to watch.  I had thought that LA would actually sneak a win.  The acrobatic shots are starting not mean a thing, especially when you come out with a L.  PJ was right in his observation about Kobe (vs MJ).  Kobe would rather continue to SHOOT his way out of it, and we've seen his inability to 'trust'!!!  He was bailed out in the finals by Ron.  Kobe needs to just keep his mind clear and stick with what's working, or someone on the COACHING STAFF should come out with THAT NOTION of FOCUS!    JMHO.

i dont think anyone here will disagree what playing 44 minutes is doing too much 
laugh.gif

there is nothing more stressful than watching lin dibble a basketball, its like watching a russian car crash video
I agree with this.  It seems to be his low point.  Can Sam Cassell, or Andre Miller teach him?  It ain't even about the physical abilities, unless Lin's knee or whatever is hampering.  Just BBALL IQ.  You don't need to cross guys up, or face up.  Kids have to learn how to bring the ball up (shielding the ball), protect the ball and CUT DOWN TOs!

Just woke up......too another lose :smh:

**** the highlights don't emm wanna see em

The schedule makers did us dirty , already 5 games and plenty of other teams still on their 3rd game :smh:

They front loaded our schedule like an NFL contract , it's gotta balance out just hope the players , fans, and front office haven't given up by then :smh:.

too another loss*

good news for our draft pick, in the last 4 years byron scott teams are shooting .500 when it comes to getting #1 picks

we had our worst season ever last year which was also dantoni's worst season as a coach and we ended up winning 33% of our games

in byron scott's last THREE years as a head coach he has won 28% of his games 
roll.gif

i mean the guy spends three years at .279 while also breaking the record for most consecutive losses (26 in a row) then the cavs fire him to bring back MIKE BROWN who leads the team to a .402 record

unless the FO's plan is to tank, in which case getting this guy is a genius move, everyone should be fired for hiring this bum 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom