2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CJMp640.png
It's a name generator, CP.

You get a WuTang name.

What's WuTang? WuTang Clan is a hip-hop group.

What's hip hop? Hip hop is...

... nevermind. 
laugh.gif

Ok, well......how does CP1708 translate to ???

If you ran the sim multiple times, does it always come up Mis pupil? Or would it diff the next time?

Love Wu-Tang. That's Fat Joe, Chingy, and Andre 3000, right?

*puts on shades*

*fastens seatbelt*

:lol:

If you ran the sim multiple times, does it always come up Mis pupil? Or would it diff the next time?

*puts on shades*

*fastens seatbelt*

laugh.gif
Lol....needed that.

do the Lakes get near .500 anytime this season? 

Damn, we're bad......tired of coming close

we need magic kobe to come back if we WANT to win games.
Hope he's keeping that elbow iced; we've still got 77 more games.
laugh.gif
Saw a tweet last night that said Kobe was gonna need Tommy John surgery.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kobe shooting entirely too much.
I've got a question for those of you saying things like this.

OK, I know this is going to sound like I'm putting everything on Kobe, but I'm not saying that, so keep that in mind.

I see surprise teams like the current DRose-less Bulls, the Pacers of the last couple years, and tons of other "Wait, who?!" teams that have had success in sports... even MARGINAL success despite having NO BUSINESS being in contention.

Do you think if Kobe took a more subservient, team-friendly role, we could be that?

Like, the Bulls the past couple years, and even now, I'm telling you, they're fun to watch.

Yet, name one. OK, Nah. Everyone knows him. Name another. Hinrich? Oh yeah, big NBA stud he is. Taj Gibson. "Wait, WHO?!" Exactly.

But put a volume shooter on the Bulls, and it's all gone.

Wait, that stuff doesn't come up, how you double click it? It's text, not a picture.

Last edited:
^Been trying to say that bru. Kobe loves to shoot his way out, as oppossed to MJ going with what works. This was reinforced by PJ. So there is no or there is very slim room for interpretation.

LA and Kobe‘s success has been with bigs. Again, 5 rings substantiated it. LA was trying to get Dwight for the same reason. Bynum, Pau, Lamar, Shaq, etc.

It is a double edged sword with Kobe.

we need magic kobe to come back if we WANT to win games.
Hope he's keeping that elbow iced; we've still got 77 more games.
laugh.gif
Saw a tweet last night that said Kobe was gonna need Tommy John surgery.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Kobe shooting entirely too much.
I've got a question for those of you saying things like this.

OK, I know this is going to sound like I'm putting everything on Kobe, but I'm not saying that, so keep that in mind.

I see surprise teams like the current DRose-less Bulls, the Pacers of the last couple years, and tons of other "Wait, who?!" teams that have had success in sports... even MARGINAL success despite having NO BUSINESS being in contention.

Do you think if Kobe took a more subservient, team-friendly role, we could be that?

Like, the Bulls the past couple years, and even now, I'm telling you, they're fun to watch.

Yet, name one. OK, Nah. Everyone knows him. Name another. Hinrich? Oh yeah, big NBA stud he is. Taj Gibson. "Wait, WHO?!" Exactly.

But put a volume shooter on the Bulls, and it's all gone.
but we score more ppg than any of those teams, right now our offence is above average, so how is this kobe lead offense the problem?

too each his own i guess, i would rather watch paint dry than the bulls struggle offense pre pau gasol 

pacers offense was all kinds of garbage 
sick.gif

but both those teams won games because they locked other teams up and only needed to score 95 points per game to win 

i failed you guys |I

but lakers winning next game. serious :smokin

im liking ed daviss play. him and pau would of been a good watch.

krby though :nthat:

jennie minus whale offer him that 2 yr 38 million contract now. dat hometown discount

Last night was our "best" game, and we gave up 111. :lol:

MDA can't coach defense for ****.

Oh, wait...

i failed you guys
tired.gif

but lakers winning next game. serious
smokin.gif

im liking ed daviss play. him and pau would of been a good watch.

krby though
nthat.gif

jennie minus whale offer him that 2 yr 38 million contract now. dat hometown discount
0-5 but still shooting 
pimp.gif

kobe taught you well, kobe taught you well 

franc is about to hit 0-9 and he'll have to decide whether he is deron williams or kobe bryant

Wacko Beggar :pimp:

Last edited:
This goes back to the discussion I had with LTB (I think?) last season.

This team could have Thibbs coaching them defensively and it wouldn't matter. They would still hemorrhage points given how bad the personnel is. Only "plus" defender on the roster is Ed Davis. And maybe Ronnie ******* Price.

Not even going to bring D'Antoni back to this because it's been beat to death.

Last edited:

If you ran the sim multiple times, does it always come up Mis pupil?
MISS PUPIL?!?!?!

indifferent.gif

(Unless you tryn'a tell us something 
nerd.gif
 In which case, I mean, you know, it's cool. I don't judge. I'm a freethinking humanist, soooo... you tryn'a tell us something?)
indifferent.gif

This team could have Thibbs coaching them defensively and it wouldn't matter. They would still hemorrhage points given how bad the personnel is. Only "plus" defender on the roster is Ed Davis. And maybe Ronnie ******* Price.

Personnel, schmersonnel.

Name a Bull outside of DRose and Noah and Hinrich.

Whoever you name, you telling me that person is a defensive juggernaut?

Please name Pau.

By the way, he's nearing 10 blocks already on this young season. He hasn't had 10 blocks in 7 years w/ us. Tell me more about how it's the players, though, not the system.

Personnel, schmersonnel.

Name a Bull outside of DRose and Noah and Hinrich.

Whoever you name, you telling me that person is a defensive juggernaut?

Please name Pau.

By the way, he's nearing 10 blocks already on this young season. He hasn't had 10 blocks in 7 years w/ us. Tell me more about how it's the players, though, not the system.
Are you kidding me?

Taj Gibson, Jimmy Butler and when he was there, Luol Deng are all-NBA quality defenders.

Last edited:
Jimmy Butler and Taj Gibson are pretty decent defenders in their own right. Our defensive stopper is...Wes Johnson whose been atrocious on both sides of the ball. And Hill and Boozer manning the paint...uh yeah.

Jimmy Butler and Taj Gibson are pretty decent defenders in their own right. Our defensive stopper is...Wes Johnson whose been atrocious on both sides of the ball. And Hill and Boozer manning the paint...uh yeah.
lin and kobe to top it off 
roll.gif

i dont see how byron can talk about defense so much yet end up being a worse defensive coach than dantoni

and thats not just this year, with the cavs he reached levels of defensive incompetence that dantoni can only dream of 

dantoni was a meh defensive coach, this guy is the kwame brown of defensive coaches. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom