2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I checked the score..

tumblr_namb4skJbZ1rhqszoo1_400.gif

We gonna lose A TON if we don't shoot "some" 3's.

Can't be out here jackin long two's while other teams hit 10-12 3's a game. That's 20-24 long two's just to balance their dozen, the worst percentage shots in basketball.

Scott needs to get off that.

Unless it's part of a bigger plan, at which point I rock with Byron. :lol:

Lakers have a ***** named Rosco b...Rosco. I wish I had known that before I said we'd make the playoffs.

KOBRICK tonight More coolaid? Team as softest BGrade front court along with two uncles at the back. No even MJ could save us.

Yeah we going be bad

Injuries again this year

Steve ash needs to go away I feel he brought over the Portland curse

Well that was awful. Team looks like they are still in the middle of hell week. No way byron still has them running suicides all day does he? Missing layups and dunks, jumpers coming up short. That was honestly some of the worst basketball I've seen ever, on any level. C'mon lake show...

Last edited:
If Steve Nash is on this "i dont feel right" crap again, just cut his *** now. I rather have him gone so that the guys that are healthy don't have to look over their shoulder all year as to when Nash will be back(like last season). Let the able body players know where they stand and play knowing exactly what their role for the season will be. Already starting to get me mad reading this stuff tonight about him.

Damn it started so promising back in July 2012 but this might turn out to be the worse Lakers acquisition ever. Based on expectation, contract and especially availability....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom