2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
jlin the real mvp along with boozer. this is how u play Kobe. make young a defensive player please, sons thumb is broke anyway.
How can you make someone a defensive player?

Nick out of all people. I'll just be happy if he performs like he did consistently.

kobe should rock a pair of hyperdunks.or huaraches.

Nike-Air-Zoom-Huarache-2K4-Kobe-Bryant-Shoes.jpg

Last edited:
I still cant believe Wes Johnson is getting minutes.

told yall those idiots read NT and everytime they read this thread they see CP saying let's keep him because he's such a great ******* athletic and the best defender we have blah blah blah. dude barely even defends. He's a waste of space in a 5. Who cares about athletics if you can't even use it effectively. yall forgot shannon already?

Freeze, when the last time you seen me post that Wes is good?

Summer? Fall? :lol:

I was tryna trade him to the Clippers last week. :lol:

I sure as **** haven't said it since this year began, he's been terrible. So please, try to keep my posts straight before you reference them.

Last edited:
I truly honestly believe Wes Johnson is the worst player in the NBA who gets consistent minutes. The WORST. Watching him play makes me so damn angry :smh:

I truly honestly believe Wes Johnson is the worst player in the NBA who gets consistent minutes. The WORST. Watching him play makes me so damn angry :smh:
We need to cut him

I'd rather see x hobble out there then see Wes throw up a struggle jumper again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom