2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Wes is a below average NBA player who looked serviceable last year due to MDA's system. ( X is another one that I'm reluctantly putting in the same category). You can tell that Wes wants to do well but he just doesn't have the ability/capability to perform at an above trash level

I think Wes is a below average NBA player who looked serviceable last year due to MDA's system. ( X is another one that I'm reluctantly putting in the same category). You can tell that Wes wants to do well but he just doesn't have the ability/capability to perform at an above trash level

This. Both of them. Neither one is really fit for the NBA. Neither have legitimate skill sets that translate to anything on the court. I def see X overseas

13% into the season.

Kobe is 47th in PER (ahead of Dwight Howard & Tim Duncan)
20th in Value Added
20th in Estimated Wins Added

Which is 6th, 3rd & 3rd among Shooting Guards.

He leads the NBA & SGs in PPG. T-5th in RPG among SG. 8th in APG. 7th in SPG.

His abysmal Shooting % is better than J.J. Reddick, James Harden & Lance Stephenson. A shooter, a guy in his prime, and a guy who is coming into his own.

He's lost a step. But he's still a Top 20 NBA player. Which is mystifying, confusing, and downright freakish.

Last edited:
He's lost a step. But he's still a Top 20 NBA player. Which is mystifying, confusing, and downright freakish

Yeah its crazy, the only guys I can think of who have come close to being this productive at this stage of their careers are Jordan, Kareem and Karl Malone

And all those guys had better supporting cast

Last edited:
yyyyaaaasssssssss!

krby :smokin
swaggy :smokin
boo-zer :smokin

here comes a 10 game win streak. swaggy said f the lotto, we getting that 8th spot.

dont know if hawks that bad or nick provided that extra boost with lin not giving up the ball and boozr hill and davis playing good. will be interesting to see this next 10 game stretch with a healthy nick.

Last edited:

rD6a8cK.jpg

I remember Nike re-released all those Laser 2k4s and they were sitting on Eastbay for the LONGEST time, and I didn't pull the trigger on any of the pairs. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I could not have asked for a better return from his injury that what he's giving us man. I was really fearful that dude would not be the guy or show signs of the kobe I know. Like when he rushed back last yr, dude was pretty bad. and slow and just overall looked tired. But now, kobe isnt quite back to 2013, but he's looking damn good. And the fact he has it in him to take 30-35 shots including 8-10 from deep is insanity. People always gas bron for his body. His unmatched athleticism, but imo kobe is just as much a freak, if not more to still be kicking tail after 19 yrs and numerous serious injuries. I'll still never forget when he messed up his wrist and detached his pinky ligament from the ring finger and destroyed his index finger and had everything wrapped and changed his entire shot again and we won a chip. dude was damn near hooping in mittens.

@IAmDPick Small forward Jordan Hamilton to audition for the Los Angeles Lakers tomorrow, I'm told
@IAmDPick The Lakers bringing in point guards Gal Mekel and Dwight Buycks for head-to-head workout tomorrow.
@ESPNSteinLine Tyrus Thomas & Quincy Miller have also been reported as players LAL will audition this week. Any move requires creating a roster spot first

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom