2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's singing a different tune?

I myself am fine with the Hawks win, it's good for everyone to get off the whole "1" win thing, but last night we beat a team with no Howard, and no Jones. (Starting C-PF) And we won on the grace of Wes Johnson. :lol:

If we can remove every team's starting Center and Power Forward, THEN I would sing a different tune. I think we could make the playoffs that way. Just remove 2 starters per team, and we're in this. :pimp:

then look at conspiracies and the shadow of the Zen. bringing in srubs to take out perkins knee that year. those that know, know.

Lets just wait and see

Its only been two games

Someone said nick young wasnt 6 foot 8? Your right hes 6 foot 7. Not much difference.

Still doesnt have an assist after 2 games

^ Cats will never admit they were probably wrong about nick young. As long as my man keeps doin his thing, i couldn't care less about what anyone has to say about him

2 ****** games and we were wrong?

Really guy?

No assists yet

He shot like **** yesterday

So we were wrong about the guy because he had a good shooting night against the hawks?

Please keep your told you sos until atleast all star break

It was fun watching the game at the bar...

but please Lakers, no more winning okay? Thanks :smokin

Respect to those that are able to actually watch the games and critique from their POV.  But SMH to just wanting to

Really guy?

No assists yet

So we were wrong about the guy because he had a good shooting night against the hawks?

Told you so peeps are nonsense.  LOL

Yes, did you not know or realize how peeps were trying to boot out Wes, yet Wes came up w/ that cherry pick and that score past Mr. Defense-less?  LOL NYish feel.  A lot of people might choke in that situation, or throw the ball out to reset.  But he created more Momentum for LA.  Great 'defensive' play.

Really guy?

No assists yet

:lol:

this nick young baloney has to stop. dudes are all salivating over him, lol

last year the dude got fouled hard and wanted to pull a ron artest, but his home boys didnt bother to come to his reacue till 9,000 seconds after. his ego got hurt and he started to blame his team mates and say how they didn‘t back him up. haha.

dude‘s soft all around like balsa wood. he has yet to earn his stripes and nod of approval.

free fall baby
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
What? Nah that was ***** made of the team to not back him up...Kendal Marshall was literally on the other side of the court chillin when they bout to throw hands. That's weak.

Nick. 

Whey dey at dough?  Kids remember this?

That pivot and Nick Young weakness exposure.

Kevin Martin shot so well against the Knicks, he fractured his wrist. :lol:

Damn, the tank is strong with the T'Wolves. :smh:

I'll honestly be content with the season if we just steal one game against the spurs. Can't stand them :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom