2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit X.

Randle, Clarkson, Kelly, Davis, and X. The 5 I wanted to see grow and develop.

Please lock Clarkson and Davis in their lockers til next season.

BS attacked X. Saying he never gping be the same player. This clown coach destroying the locker room morale.

Only way to save this from Fan Fiction is Fan MS Paint. Fam, I need thoseS PAINT.

That's not helping anything, at all, by dealing Randle and the Rockets pick.

And how does that round out the team when you could possibly deal Randle and the pick for yet another pick? FA I get, but you aren't speeding up anything flipping him for yet another rookie, how does that speed anything up?

And lastly, why are you trying to speed anything up? For what purpose? We're trying to build for the next decade, not next year, so why the rush?

In the sense of rounding out the team in position. If we sign Ed Davis back, that theoretically would have us a starting SG, PF locked up. Randle would still be the backup to Davis coming off the injury I assume. So why not try and get a better or as good player at another position of need in addition to keeping our own pick (Okafor, Mudiay, Townes).

And how does that round out the team when you could possibly deal Randle and the pick for yet another pick? FA I get, but you aren't speeding up anything flipping him for yet another rookie, how does that speed anything up?

And lastly, why are you trying to speed anything up? For what purpose? We're trying to build for the next decade, not next year, so why the rush?

In the sense of rounding out the team in position. If we sign Ed Davis back, that theoretically would have us a starting SG, PF locked up. Randle would still be the backup to Davis coming off the injury I assume. So why not try and get a better or as good player at another position of need in addition to keeping our own pick (Okafor, Mudiay, Townes).

Well, for 1, Ed Davis is more Center than he is PF. You can't have Davis and a C on the floor at the same time if both are back to the basket guys. Davis isn't going to do any good 10-12 feet from the rim, so he's not exactly the PF you're thinkin of. Jordan Hill is more PF than Davis is, and Hill is playing Center himself.

Okafor/Towns
Randle
SF
Kobe
PG

Would be the starting points next year, once Boozer is out of the way, the job should be all Randle's. The Houston pick maybe, maybe not nets a SF (with Nick backing up) and if you can sign a free agent (Goran Dragic?) you have a starting 5, with Nick/Davis/Kelly off the bench for your top 8, then can Clarkson add to that, and fill in 2-3 spots from there.

Trading Randle and another pick is not an answer to anything.

Well, for 1, Ed Davis is more Center than he is PF. You can't have Davis and a C on the floor at the same time if both are back to the basket guys. Davis isn't going to do any good 10-12 feet from the rim, so he's not exactly the PF you're thinkin of. Jordan Hill is more PF than Davis is, and Hill is playing Center himself.

Okafor/Towns
Randle
SF
Kobe
PG

Would be the starting points next year, once Boozer is out of the way, the job should be all Randle's. The Houston pick maybe, maybe not nets a SF (with Nick backing up) and if you can sign a free agent (Goran Dragic?) you have a starting 5, with Nick/Davis/Kelly off the bench for your top 8, then can Clarkson add to that, and fill in 2-3 spots from there.

Trading Randle and another pick is not an answer to anything.
Okafor/Towns
Randle
SF
Kobe
Dragic

my opinion of next years line up

Kobe’s Beautiful Madness: Understanding the Lakers’ Absurd Present and Unknowable Future

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/k...-lakers-absurd-present-and-unknowable-future/

Edit:

They will keep the pick they owe Phoenix if it falls within the top five, and if that happens, lots of rival executives wonder if the Lakers will combine that pick with Randle in trade talks for a star.
:smh:

That's asinine.

They said the Lakers were going to trade the pick all last year too. They didn't. They recognize they need the picks.

Also two draft picks for 1 star defeats the purpose of having cap space when they can have two 1st Round Picks and have money for a star.

Also there's not a single star that is on the trade market. Nor is there one you can conceive being on the market in the next 8 or 9 months.

Just absurd thought process, and for Lowe that's not something I say often

Last edited:
Watching Stanley Johnson.. I really like this kid.

Has a good motor, plays solid Defense. Seems like a stronger Jimmy Butler type. Can guard either 2 or 3. Has hops too.

He'll probably end up as a 5th or 6th pick. But I'm praying he drops like a brick, and we end up with him and an Okafor or Townes

Last edited:
I really like Winslow. Per Lowe' article, if Mitch doesn't want to deal with RFAs like Draymond/Butler, maybe they could go the route of Winslow/Johnson and sign a UFA big like Jordan or Hibbert.

Last edited:
Can Winslow/Stanley create on their own well enough? And shoot, for real, not like Wesley Johnson shoot. :lol:

Haven't seen enough of Johnson, but Winslow looks comfortable handling the ball. Does a little of everything well from what I've seen.

^

ykuwteohnwmec5ugugft.gif

shot.gif

I was gonna say Scott should stop playing Kobe the whole 3rd and put him in the 4-5 min. mark of the 4th. Dude has no legs to finish the game/ OT.

:lol: :smh:

I feel bad for X :frown:

Scott seems to not agree with anything that the rest of the world totally believes. Dumb **** prolly think the world is flat & ****.

3's don't win, Kobe isn't playing too many minutes, we can defend, team not relying too much on Iso Kobe.

#Clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom