2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

ykuwteohnwmec5ugugft.gif

shot.gif

i gotchu with the Retro version

View media item 1275766

Also, will the Lakers make any moves to help playoff hopes? or is this season a lost play for the lottery?

I certainly think the Lakers will try to do something with Nash's contract to add someone who can help them. When you are trying to sell courtside seats at $3,000 a pop, you don't start planning for the lottery. You do whatever you can to stay competitive.

I'm amazed that some of these guys get paid to do this and still don't have a ******* clue what they're talking about.

Then again, it's the same company that employs Chris Brousard and Chris Mortenson, so I suppose I shouldn't be. :lol:

Who can we get for 4.85 mil. Apparently that's the DPE we were granted for Nash.

I know Okafor is enticing for his post play, but Towns looks to be a better athlete, defender and offensive hub (passing is fantastic):

Last edited:
Only prob with Towns is he plays the PF and we already have Randle. But Towns is 7 ft so I'm sure him playing center won't be an issue

Sixers could end up trading out if they get #1 pick. Unless they trade MCW which is very plausible, and in that case they'll draft Mudiay.

Unless Oubre, Johnson or Winslow move into the debate for #1 or #2 and that isn't happening.

Somehow the #1 pick will go to the Cavs this year :lol:

Cant you guys see Bron needs help out there cant do it by himself :smh:

Would people pop **** if Kobe had made that shot? There were just 6 ticks left on the clock. Wasn't like dude let it fly with 17-18 seconds left. Just curious

never wanted to see the man go, but cats said he wasn't worth that much.  guess Mitch lurks here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom