2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't complain tonight. Kobe killed it shot.hella bricks lot of bad decisions in the end ..lin played alright...not even bothered by the losses anymore....

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Just had this idea so im going to try it out here, we have all gotten in arguments over the lakers on here and some of us may not like eachother but a wise old man once said that there is no team tank and no tank we are all lakers fans that want our beloved franchise to return to greatness

there are thousands of online outlets to connect with lakers fans across the world but despite all the arguments we have had over the years you guys keep coming back here and that's because our community is awesome

so since its the season to appreciate family, why not take some time and appreciate our NT Lakers fam 
pimp.gif

rules are simple: shout out one to two NT lakers family members and write something nice about how they add to our great community. if someone has already been shouted out you have to pick someone else that way we can spread the love and positive vibes

@SenorRoboto2k5

in a thread full of heated arguments where condescending tones and personal attacks are as common as a jeremy lin turnover, this guy always tries to be a voice of reason. I've never seen him post in a disrespectful manner and he always has something meaningful to add to a conversation, thanks for being a part of our comminty bro 
nthat.gif

@Bravelude

The guy's posts are filled with more slang than a wu-tang album and half the time i dont know what he's trying to say but he ignores any negativity thrown his way and always responds to defend is point or clarify a misunderstanding.  Just an all around positive dude who, like the rest of us, wants the lakers to be great. thanks for being a part of our community bro 
nthat.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Just had this idea so im going to try it out here, we have all gotten in arguments over the lakers on here and some of us may not like eachother but a wise old man once said that there is no team tank and no tank we are all lakers fans that want our beloved franchise to return to greatness

there are thousands of online outlets to connect with lakers fans across the world but despite all the arguments we have had over the years you guys keep coming back here and that's because our community is awesome

so since its the season to appreciate family, why not take some time and appreciate our NT Lakers fam :pimp:

rules are simple: shout out one to two NT lakers family members and write something nice about how they add to our great community. if someone has already been shouted out you have to pick someone else that way we can spread the love and positive vibes

@SenorRoboto2k5

in a thread full of heated arguments where condescending tones and personal attacks are as common as a jeremy lin turnover, this guy always tries to be a voice of reason. I've never seen him post in a disrespectful manner and he always has something meaningful to add to a conversation, thanks for being a part of our comminty bro :nthat:

@Bravelude

The guy's posts are filled with more slang than a wu-tang album and half the time i dont know what he's trying to say but he ignores any negativity thrown his way and always responds to defend is point or clarify a misunderstanding.  Just an all around positive dude who, like the rest of us, wants the lakers to be great. thanks for being a part of our community bro :nthat:  

LOL... Freedom of speach. That pacman two jab approach. haha Good one.

Nah nah, I‘ve always said, that anyone that takes time to craft up a post or POV is worth responding to. More so, we should be able to express ourselves.

I know and we know that deep down inside, Kobe has been our guy, and no one wants to see it be this way. As fans here on NT, we should enjoy him. I am making plans to watch a game at Staples this year or next year. The last game I went was Kobe wearing his protective mask against K LOVE and the wolves.

It was a great experience for me and friends. Like I try tell people, lets enjoy the last few years or Kobe, lets scrutinize him, praise him, because he is one of a kind.

Happy Holidays all. Take Cares fam.

@CP1708

Thank you for your dilligent posts and essays. Your fan fiction about people joining LA, from Gragic, to Westbrook, Love, Okafor, draft pick XYZ, Perkins, Butler, whoever is hot and on FA radar is quite a read. LOL. haha

Most of all, thank you for never changing your Jessica Alba POV avy. hahaha

JK, Like others, you are a great contributor here.

Take Cares B.

Last edited:
Excellent idea manup.....

@tupac003

A long time Laker thread staple, and someone I know will be with us thru good and bad. A guy that serves our country, so aholes like me can argue on a message board.

licensed to ball licensed to ball

Another long time Laker thread contributor, someone that tries to keep the peace no matter the turmoil. But like Tupac, will be here for wins, and losses, no matter which happen more often.

To them, and all the Laker fans we have in here, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. :smokin

Thanks for the kind words CP and Happy Thanksgiving to you and all my Laker brethren.

Hope you guys and your families have a wonderful day :nthat:

pmatic pmatic

You know your ****. I have fun talking about 2015 plans, and our love for Swaggerton von P. And you don't hate Jim Buss and blame him for things that are not his fault. You sir are merciful.

Another long time Laker thread contributor, someone that tries to keep the peace no matter the turmoil. But like Tupac, will be here for wins, and losses, no matter which happen more often.

To them, and all the Laker fans we have in here, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. :smokin

I'll add on for LTB...

You sir are a good guy, but you have the response time that the DMV would be jealous of.

But you dated up... So kudos to you sir :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
essential1 essential1
Got love for my dude essential. Always playing Gm, and always calling someone out on there ******** my dude got his masters and losing weight. shout to out essential

grandtheftbike grandtheftbike

My man Gtb is the funniest nIke talker and in the most tense of arguments will throw in a gif or pic to lighten the mood. Gtb also likes to make bios about Canadians named rck

My dude disappears but still always pops up after a 30 point blow out. Likes to play peacekeeper sometimes and is a j cole fan :pimp: December 9th :nerd:

sb sb

Always predicting a win, even though it's a loss coming. Always providing the lulz, and is a Peyton manning fan, even though I hate Peyton God bless you for going through that :lol:
Franc is a generous man that likes to give away digital movie. Very good man.
C CP1708
Uses to many emojis to piss people off, but i got love for CP. Always telling it out it is, and has basically called everything right in the last two years. The avy and the wisdom are appreciated :pimp:

pmatic pmatic
Appreciated for all the articles and all the nicknames like welp Johnson. even though you miss LA we are holding it down here just fine :pimp:

I'm thankful to all of you, this thread always makes the day better :pimp:

@franc

Always predicting a win, even though it's a loss coming. Always providing the lulz, and is a Peyton manning fan, even though I hate Peyton God bless you for going through that
laugh.gif

Franc is a generous man that likes to give away digital movie. Very good man.

embarassed.gif

Happy Thanksgiving Laker fams :pimp:

and a Happy Birthday to Young Ska. He's turning 29 for the 29th time :pimp:

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Ska.

You should know, I got carded tonight buyin a movie at Best Buy for Black Thursday. Felt weird. :lol:

Happy Birthday to Young Ska. He's turning 29 for the 29th time :pimp:
:lol:
Happy Birthday Ska.

You should know, I got carded tonight buyin a movie at Best Buy for Black Thursday. Felt weird. :lol:
I heard that they were gonna start carding people for an age max in OR when purchasing Pixar movies. Finally did it, huh?

"If you look older than 40, WE I.D.! No exceptions!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom