2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking about how much more exciting this season would be if Randle hadn't gotten hurt. I was excited to watch that dude grow man :frown:

That, and I also think what if Bynum never had knee issues. I assume we would not have traded for Dwight, and we'd probably be contenders. No embarrassing shooting days for Kobe. Its easy to rationalize a 7-21 day, but not a 3-15.

^^ Bynum hated Kobe?? didnt he say Kobe was stunting his growth....
said it since his injury the Kobe I grew up loving is long gone.
....dude needs to retire asap so we can move on..... His bad shooting nights and piss poor play just pisses me off....

Last edited:
No Andrew Bynum views were more complex than that

Basically he said you are gonna have to sacrifice when you play with Kobe to which Kobe agreed

If you play with any superstar...Lebron, KD, Duncan, Westbrook you are gonna have to sacrifice

Byron has to manage Kobe's minutes.

10 minutes in the 1st (Comes out at 2 minute mark)
6 in the 2nd (Bring in at 6 minute mark)
9 in the 3rd (Take out at 3 minute mark)
6 in the 4th (Bring in at 6 minute mark, can stretch it 1-2 minutes max if need be on occassion)

31mpg. I don't understand what is so difficult about it.

And give him a rest every 5 or so games, or the 3rd of a 3 in 4 games.

Last edited:
1st Quarter - .389
2nd Quarter - .421
3rd Quarter - .376
4th Quarter - .328
OT - .300

He shoots less at the rim (4.3 FGA/game to 3.346 FGA/game), and 3-10ft away (3 to 2.88 FGA/game), and is 12-14% worse at both.

He is shooting more from 10-16 feet, and 17% worse. But also shooting much better than normal from 16-

Last edited:
Byron has to manage Kobe's minutes.

10 minutes in the 1st (Comes out at 2 minute mark)
6 in the 2nd (Bring in at 6 minute mark)
9 in the 3rd (Take out at 3 minute mark)
6 in the 4th (Bring in at 6 minute mark, can stretch it 1-2 minutes max if need be on occassion)

31mpg. I don't understand what is so difficult about it.

And give him a rest every 5 or so games, or the 3rd of a 3 in 4 games.

Nah he'll just give him days off from practice cause you know they're the same thing. :lol:

Last edited:
Nah he'll just give him days off from practice cause you know they're the same thing. :lol:

:lol:

It should be 2 things in all honesty. He needs to practice. Not saying make him go full out like young guys, but he has to be there everyday, and keep his conditioning up. Even if you just make him do a bunch of cardio. And manage his minutes.

Last edited:
They should just have him show up to practice and lessen his game minutes to 32 per.

I just dont get it. When he's shooting horribly (pretty much every game) ,Scott would still put him in at the 7 min mark in the 4th. Every game.

For what? His Defense?

Its not even about extending his career he's costing the team wins. :smh:

Like last night here was no point having him out there and Price on the bench.

c'mon Byron if KOBE is OFF he's damn OFF,,,he's ONLY human and Swaggy P wants to shoot the final shot too ,,man that was winnable last night damn it
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom