2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Lord...Kobe just can't seem to hit a shot with less than 60 seconds left.

Dah well.

Good game.

So close to a free bottle of ciroc :frown:

I really thought we'd win tonight...

I guess it's better that we didn't :rolleyes

Last edited:
Seems like Kobes missed so many of those big shots this year that he used to knock down ..,,,Father Time

Byron citing Kobe being fatigued is hilarious considering he's the one most responsible for it.

Seems like Kobes missed so many of those big shots this year that he used to knock down ..,,,Father Time
This  was a good look for 'Kobe', given his history of shots; but I continue to preach the same thing about passing off.  I felt Lin played more freely w/o Kobe there and it showed.  He was able to actually 'command' and 'run' plays for guys and himself and it worked.  MJackson made a great comment about the 'coaching' decision too.  Can't say it was a bad thing to put Kobe in, but every time Kobe comes in, Kobe and BS can't seem to trust anyone else.

Lin earned that last shot tonight, especially given the way the game was going.  But it's something Kobe has to deal with.  He has to learn to pass, but that wasn't as bad as Kobe trying to shoot a fading J around behind the arc.  BS needs to over-ride egos, and do what's best.  He's constantly deferring to Kobe's shadow way too much.

There were probably 5 close games that came down to similar situations and Kobe lost it for us.  If you're gonna be losing this season, at least pass off to guys for the 'opportunity' to succeed and get better.  JMHO.

Last edited:
Thank God.

Only player we have with any future is Ed Davis.

Pointless to care what Boozer, Price, Lin, Wes, Hill, etc do when they'll all be gone inside a year.

Least we knew the 06-07 Lakers were long term. Kobe, LO, Bynum, Farmar, Sasha, Turiaf (tho he lasted only a couple years) then Fish came back, Ariza was added, young and promising.

We have none of that now without Randle. :frown:

Clarkson and Davis is all we have, and Byron hates Clarkson. :smh:

Thank God.

Only player we have with any future is Ed Davis.

Pointless to care what Boozer, Price, Lin, Wes, Hill, etc do when they'll all be gone inside a year.

Least we knew the 06-07 Lakers were long term. Kobe, LO, Bynum, Farmar, Sasha, Turiaf (tho he lasted only a couple years) then Fish came back, Ariza was added, young and promising.

We have none of that now without Randle. :frown:

Clarkson and Davis is all we have, and Byron hates Clarkson. :smh:

Clarkson literally gets no minutes. And the fact for the most part the lakers stay competitive, they never give him reason to put him in. Need a couple blowups so clarkson can get some heavy minutes.

whathappend with earl clark?

not a fan of all this extra stuff the lakers are doing for kobe after he passed jordan

feels petty to throw a party for passing mj on the scoring list, they didnt do it when he passed anyone else and probably wont do it if he passes karl 

With the Kings and Warriors Bulls and Mavs coming up it's a good chance to get a six game winning streak #teamtank

Just thinking about how much more exciting this season would be if Randle hadn't gotten hurt. I was excited to watch that dude grow man :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom