2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Clarkson got 15-16 minutes. Shoulda been 30 but whatever.

I seen enough of Ed Davis tho. Kid is amazing. Lock him up.

LTB is great

giphy.gif

Very proud of all these players that won't be on the team next year. Well done hindering our future fellas. :smokin

Very proud of all these players that won't be on the team next year. Well done hindering our future fellas. :smokin

Don't forget, we both agreed you can't be upset at the player for trying to earn money.

Be upset at the management. Keep your frustration there.

The players don't gain anything out of tanking, other than being a laughing stock among their peers.

Last edited:
Well I expected us to beat the kings so I guess it evens out. Just have to loser out for the rest of the year. Hornets, and Sixers playing better.

Last edited:
For years all I wanted for my birthday was a Laker W on Christmas morning. We always got drubbed.
This year all I wanted for my birthday was a loss before and after.

Ain't that boutta *****? :lol: :lol:

I hear ya LTB, that's why I phrased it that way. Players that won't be here, bein played by Scott, Mitch etc. Guys hustlin for their next jobs. (Price, Lin, Booz, Wayne, etc).

I seen enough of Ed Davis tho. Kid is amazing. Lock him up.

Ed Davis is an amazing finisher around the basket. He's almost automatic down there. Good defender, long, athletic. Has a great understanding of his limitations and never tries to do to much. I'm sold :pimp:

Yeah, he's an absolute steal by Mitch. Although, maybe an agent aided steal. :nerd:

But still, glad to have him. Hope he stays long term.

"Some guys like Django Unchained...they played free tonight." - Nick Young to John Ireland

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom