2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
its your birthday here in china 
wink.gif

going to figure out how to get nick in the CBA allstar game

once he gets here ill steal his passport so he cant go back

If they made a book of Nick Young quotes I would buy that in a heartbeat. This dude's post-game quotes are too much :rofl:

i actually hit 4 halfcourt shots in a row yesterday (inbetween shooting 8/30 in the actual pick up game)

so ive been busy putting shanghai on the map as the mecca of chinese basketball 
pimp.gif

Chinese-Canadian Cesar, or Triple-C's as you shall henceforth be known as 
nthat.gif

how is the level of pick up ball there??

I'm assuming in Canada its like a 2/8 compared to America.... so out of 32 what would you rate it compared to Canadian ball?

i actually hit 4 halfcourt shots in a row yesterday (inbetween shooting 8/30 in the actual pick up game)

so ive been busy putting shanghai on the map as the mecca of chinese basketball :pimp:

Are you from China bro? Asian? What areas do you frequent?

nthat.gif

I'm assuming in Canada its like a 2/8 compared to America.... so out of 32 what would you rate it compared to Canadian ball?
30/32

mostly because my schools gym is 95% chinese people balling while exclusively speaking in chinese so its like i never left china

took two marks away for when one of our schools varsity guys (we're only d3 though) comes to play once in a blue moon 

its perfect for someone with no cardio like me since people only play half court 3v3 or 4v4 here so i dont have to waste energy running up and down the court

also being around 6'1 its fun being able to post most people up here

Just got home from work. Saw 3 separate IG posts by laker players with the same caption: "Great team win"......LOL.

Watching encore+...looks like GS for the most part went through the motions and lal had hot shooting.

Cue the mamba-hampering headlines..The way my man has played LATELY, can't say it's not warranted.....not the past 18 years, though...he's spoiled us so and is ALWAYS gonna be the target, good or bad.....so **** em.

Like the tankers, I want so badly for Clarkson to get extended mins in these spots...I mean...what better than to than TONIGHT????

Anyways, screw the pundits, regression sans kobe in order like always, back to earth..."good team win"...

On to getting smoked like a salmon in the chi on Christmas.

pimp.gif
my moms from here and my dads canadian but hes lived here for half his life so i grew up over here

pretty much just stay in shanghai with the occasional trip to HK

might go to taiwan for the first time ever this weekend but i need to figure my schedule out first 

so ive been busy putting shanghai on the map as the mecca of chinese basketball :pimp:

my moms from here and my dads canadian but hes lived here for half his life so i grew up over here

might go to taiwan for the first time ever this weekend but i need to figure my schedule out first 
That's awesome man. Shanghai is cool. It's really busy. Times Square on coke. HK is cool. Taiwan is dope. The historical architecture is breathtaking. China is dope overall. You speak Cantonese? Mandarin? Portuguese?

pimp.gif

That's awesome man. Shanghai is cool. It's really busy. Times Square on coke. HK is cool. Taiwan is dope. The historical architecture is breathtaking. China is dope overall. You speak Cantonese? Mandarin? Portuguese?
just mandarin and english with a little shanghainese. when's the last time you visited the motherland? 

love how many people there are here, always something going on every night/day

nthat.gif

30/32

mostly because my schools gym is 95% chinese people balling while exclusively speaking in chinese so its like i never left china

took two marks away for when one of our schools varsity guys (we're only d3 though) comes to play once in a blue moon 

its perfect for someone with no cardio like me since people only play half court 3v3 or 4v4 here so i dont have to waste energy running up and down the court

also being around 6'1 its fun being able to post most people up here
Lucky! I wish I was a halfsie of chinese and something else sometimes so I could have better height. 

But I'm pushing 5'11 on a good day as 100% Chinese so I guess thats something to be proud of.

The basketball there sounds fun, so the level of basketball is like 1.875/8 on a converted Chinese to Canadian to American scale, not bad.

Last time I was in HK in 2011 I hung around some basketball courts at night and there were a few games going that looked solid...probably something I would like to try sometime if I go back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom