2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really conflicted whether I want the Lakers to trade Boss or not.

I want to add on.

You won't get anything out of Ed Davis.

That cheap contract isn't going to get you anyone. Because if another team has a cheap player who is contributing, you are not trading them.

Also no team is trading a first for Ed Davis.. When he's going to end up getting $6-7mil next year, and you will likely lose him.

The only way I trade Ed Davis is if we get say a 1st Round Draft Pick for Hill first. Then use that new 1st Round Pick, Ed Davis and filler to get a young emerging player that is better than Davis.

I'm content with holding on to him, and then locking him up for 3 seasons as your backup Center.

Last edited:
I do like him, but I just fear he'll up his stock and just leave for nothing in the summer.

I want to keep Davis, but if it enhances our shot at bottoming out, I'd flip him for nothing.

Course, Mitch doesn't believe in that, he believes in holding his hand too long and then busting like he did with Pau last year. :smh:

Funny that now that passing MJ is outta the way, we start resting Kobe. Nobody saw that happening.... Cept for 99.9% of the world. :lol:

Still, good move. Help bottom out this year, and try to keep him at a quarter tank for next year. For a quarter of a hundred million dollars.

wonder if cavs are interested in j chill since varejao is out :nerd:

Possibly.

But they'll wait until it gets closer to the trade deadline.

1. More players available (Never know what player could become available to you) 2. The options works in both ways. If there is other options, they can walk away and chase someone else if the asking price is to high... But the team trying to get rid of a player also has more options, and can walk away / look at multiple offers.

The only things getting traded before February are Stars that teams desperately need/want to get rid of right now (Rondo), players of little importance, and teams who want nothing in return (ALWAYS THE SIXERS).

Last edited:
Kobe not playing was really confusing man. Regardless of how much the team sucks I thought he would love being on the national stage

wonder if cavs are interested in j chill since varejao is out :nerd:
I thought they be a possible destination, but it's hard to work salary wise.

Did read yesterday the Cavs looked into Sacre this past summer though.

FMeb5kl.gif

I wonder if he has another injury that he's hiding...

Personally, I feel like sitting Kobe Out because of fatigue thing is something Byron is doing to cover up for the inevitable truth behind Kobe's play: Old Age.

Either that, or Byron really thinks Vino just needs to sit out a few games and he'll be back to normal :lol: :lol:

Or Byron sat him another game to play him 10 straight games.

From the way I heard it... Kobe came to the arena expecting to play, and Byron told him that he's sitting.

I wonder if he has another injury that he's hiding...

Personally, I feel like sitting Kobe Out because of fatigue thing is something Byron is doing to cover up for the inevitable truth behind Kobe's play: Old Age.

Either that, or Byron really thinks Vino just needs to sit out a few games and he'll be back to normal :lol: :lol:
Oh yeah definitely. Kobe basically listed every body part as sore yesterday. :lol:

I'm convinced other teams are trying to give us wins.

They don't want to help us keep our lottery pick AND have cap space on top of that. :smh:

Teams are trying to give us wins now :lol:

I've heard it all in this thread, pure d'foolishness :rofl:

As far as Kobe, homie went hard for #3 on the scoring list, saw the squad in hole early in the season and probably gonna get the Tim Duncan treatment the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom