2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nice. Happy trails X.

Pistons. :nerd:

Edit:

Black is 6'11 per ESPN and Yahoo, but wasn't even 6'9 in his draft combine measurements. :lol: Dirt cheap contract, so at least Mitch and Jim are preserving flexibility.

Last edited:
@TarikBlack25: To the fans of the Lakers I am honored and can't wait to get to work. Hopefully I can help this team and you guys will enjoy the process #TU

@TarikBlack25: Well what basketball player doesn't grow up wishing to play for a historic organization like the @Lakers Thank you for the opportunity LA!!!

Tarik Black hustles on D and is a scrappy player but, dude plays like he has oven mits on his hands. Enjoyed him while he played for the Rockets amid all the injuries but i dont see him making a difference for the Lakers

I wonder if we package Hill & Lin or just Lin if we do make a deal before the deadline. If we package them both, we could get a pick from a team like Oklahoma?

Or do we just deal Lin & Houston's pick & save Hill for next year and maybe deal him then?

Last edited:
Toronto needs to go all in and trade for Hill. They have the expirings to get a trade done (Landry Fields, Chuck Hayes, Tyler Hansbrough, Greg Stiemsma), just a matter if they want to integrate a new piece like Hill mid-season. It would give them some leverage-insurance when they try to re-sign Amir Johnson too. Masai Ujiri is too smart to give up a pick though

Edit:

Uh, the Pistons are two games up on the Lakers (will change depending on tonight's game) with their next two games against the Magic and Knicks. Just saying...

Last edited:
Toronto needs to go all in and trade for Hill. They have the expirings to get a trade done (Landry Fields, Chuck Hayes, Tyler Hansbrough, Greg Stiemsma), just a matter if they want to integrate a new piece like Hill mid-season. It would give them some leverage-insurance when they try to re-sign Amir Johnson too. Masai Ujiri is too smart to give up a pick though

Edit:

Uh, the Pistons are two games up on the Lakers (will change depending on tonight's game) with their next two games against the Magic and Knicks. Just saying...
Josh Smith is a blessing in disguise
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Seeing Carmelo ring in the new year with 5 wins, in the East, as he nears passing his prime, let me just say:

THANK ******* GOD HE TURNED DOWN OUR 97 MILLION DOLLARS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom