2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Hibbert gets some recognition in here.

I just started looking and said "There's a chance this guy ends up at $12mil a year if he gets into Free Agency."

For what he does on Defense, will protect Randle on Defense (even though I think he can be passable at worst on defense).

My draft board is
1. Jahlil Okafor
T-2. Emmanuel Mudiay & Stanley Johnson. Mudiay will be an explosive PG. Stanley Johnson's defense will make him an instantly productive player.

If you end up at #1, take Okafor, and forget about Hibbert.
But if you get Mudiay perfect. But Stanley Johnson's defense with HIbbert will be :wow:.

And we'd still have money for Dragic, and probably be able to keep Ed Davis.

As much as I'd like Towns, there's no way Mitch and Jimmy pass on Okafor. :lol:

Towns > Mudiay and Johnson though :tongue:

You just can't pass on Okafor. It was like Wiggins (although they did eventually :lol:) You had to take him # 1.

Towns may be, but I think the prospect of drafting a high potential PG in a PG heavy league is better than Towns.
And I feel like Johnson is the safer pick, although not as talent today as Towns is.

I'm just imagining Mudiay & Randle together on a fast break. Then have enough to go get Hibbert who would be great with Randle for defense. Then have enough for Dragic as the 2, move Kobe to the 3 (yes I want him at the 3, don't care, don't care). And still have a little bit for a bench (Ed Davis) then when 2016 comes around have a **** ton of space with 4 starters in the fold.

Last edited:
If you want those picks, you better embrace the tank then. There's a handshake and everything. :wink:

If you want those picks, you better embrace the tank then. There's a handshake and everything. :wink:

I was team tank the minute I found out Randle was out for the year. Because I believed he would have added a lot of wins by seasons end that would have made all this pointless.

I've always been for trading Hill and try to move Lin (after he exploded after 2 weeks).

But I'm also a rationalist. So I argue against trading Ed Davis unless you get something far better than him (emerging prospect or a 12-16 pick). And why I argue that Hill won't get traded until closer to February

Last edited:
A Utah win today would be more appreciated. Minnesota is going to be bottom 2 bad period. Utah is who we're going to be competing with for a spot

You just can't pass on Okafor. It was like Wiggins (although they did eventually :lol:) You had to take him # 1.

Towns may be, but I think the prospect of drafting a high potential PG in a PG heavy league is better than Towns.
And I feel like Johnson is the safer pick, although not as talent today as Towns is.

I'm just imagining Mudiay & Randle together on a fast break. Then have enough to go get Hibbert who would be great with Randle for defense. Then have enough for Dragic as the 2, move Kobe to the 3 (yes I want him at the 3, don't care, don't care). And still have a little bit for a bench (Ed Davis) then when 2016 comes around have a **** ton of space with 4 starters in the fold.
I do like Mudiay and Johnson a lot, but a chance at a Joakim Noah/Marc Gasol-like center in Towns is just too tantalizing to pass up.

The thought of Mudiay and Randle on the break. :x I guess a Dragic and Mudiay bench can imitate Dragic and Bledsoe in a lot of ways.

A Utah win today would be more appreciated. Minnesota is going to be bottom 2 bad period. Utah is who we're going to be competing with for a spot
Maybe they'll be in too deep of a hole, but once Rubio, Pekovic and Martin return the T'Wolves can hopefully start winning. :pimp:

Thing is, if you're the Wolves, why do you bring Rubio/Pek/Martin back in? You're starin at yet another top 3 type pick to throw in with Wiggins, and still have LaVine, Bazz slow roastin, I'd ice those vets somethin fierce.

So will they.....

Maybe they'll be in too deep of a hole, but once Rubio, Pekovic and Martin return the T'Wolves can hopefully start winning.
pimp.gif
Didn't eem know they were all gone. In that case, we prolly could take their spot.

I saw the tweet that said they should take the Josh Smith waived papers and raise them up as a banner. :lol:

:smh:

Nuggets suck. No defense at all. SGs not making Kobe pay for not even crouching on defense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom