2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mean.gif

Nuggets suck. No defense at all. SGs not making Kobe pay for not even crouching on defense.

Brian Shaw <<<<
djcI5Ov.png

11987137-large.jpg

Im kidding.

Last edited:
I despise Mitch.

Trade this sorry *** players and let us bottom out.

Knicks bout to get a franchise center and we stuck with black ice.

Yall tank dudes need yall own thread, smh

Dem bois ballin altho the Nuggets got a couple ppl hurt this a good confidence booster (don't know why Kobe still in tho)

Last edited:
After the win tonight, 10-22 which would be tied with the Hornets. Al Jefferson just announced, will be sidelined the next four weeks. :x

Last edited:
The angry posts about tanking are really what causes most of the arguments in this thread.

Why? Because they are never ending and complaining to complain in the most obnoxious way you can do it.

Teams get hot on some nights. Some teams stink on some nights. This is both. And no matter how much you tank, there is gonna be nights like this.

Screaming about it doesn't change anything.

You don't get it do you?
I do, just don't see the point of embrassing your self in order to get players who most likely have to develop or just gonna suck.

There wouldn't be arguing or complaining if yall had yall own thread

Last edited:
By the way...

Kobe, Jordan Hill, Wes Johnson, Carlos Boozer either can't be traded until January 15th, have a no-trade clause or cannot be traded at all. Soooo Lakers win this game even if they "bottomed out."

And I'm pretty sure you couldn't trade Ronnie Price if you wanted to

Last edited:
By the way...

Kobe, Jordan Hill, Wes Johnson, Carlos Boozer either can't be traded until January 15th, have a no-trade clause or cannot be traded at all. Soooo Lakers win this game even if they "bottomed out."

Well I was talking about the future games. But yeah.

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom