2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we chasing every player that 'abuses' us. LOL

OMG at the CP and LILLARD comparison.  I agree Lillard being better offensively.  He definitely has that talent.  He fits in the Kyra , Westbroke, Wall comparison though.

@ramonashelburne As for Lakers, they have been very active since 12/15. Made calls on Waiters, Jennings, Monroe. Asst GM Glen Carraro is working the phones.
Waiters? Jennings? Granted Jennings has played well as of late, uh WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!?! We're ******* doomed.

Jennings
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Yea thats it mitch n jim. Lets get brandon jennings and team him up with kobe bryant and nick young. Thats what we need

Why in thee blue hell were they going after waiters?

Shoulda went after waiters, jr smith, and jennings.

Have um start with kobe and young

The all chucker team

Knowing how dumb our fanbase is they would probably think everyone but kobe came out the draft this year

Last edited:
So, Melo, Waiters, and Jennings............... AFTER bringing in Nick Young and extending him half a decade. Mother ******* infected with Mamba blood or something. Jesus Christ. :lol:

Again they called... And they don't have them.. Nor has it gone passed just a call because if talks got serious, they would have been leaked weeks ago.

Chances are they offered Nash & the Rockets pick for Jennings.. Which is why we got nothing.

Wonder what CP would do if he were GM for a WEEK!! :nerd: :pimp: :evil:

Say goodbye to

Lin
Hill
Nick
Wes
Price

Buy out Boozer.

Roll with

Davis
Black
Kelly
Kobe
Clarkson
Sacre
Ellington

And whatever scraps I get back from the trades. (Projects, reclamation and what not, etc)

Bring up Manny Harris from the D-League, as well as Ater Majok or Jabari Brown. (Roster filler)

Get back into the bottom 3 so we can get a safe(r) shot at keeping our pick. Take the Houston pick. Our second round pick. And whatever pick(s) I can get from the vets I dealt, even if they are future (2017+) picks and such.

If I have to deal Nash to get something back, so be it, if not, let him ride and be off my books by seasons end.

Go into the offseason with a handful of cheap talent (with more playing time now), Kobe, Randle, and whatever picks + plenty of cap space in preparation for Kobe's retirement which will open even more cap space, hopefully, with a much better, younger, roster.

Wonder what CP would do if he were GM for a WEEK!!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
Say goodbye to

Lin
Hill
Nick
Wes
Price

Buy out Boozer.

Roll with

Davis
Black
Kelly
Kobe
Clarkson
Sacre
Ellington

And whatever scraps I get back from the trades. (Projects, reclamation and what not, etc)

Bring up Manny Harris from the D-League, as well as Ater Majok or Jabari Brown. (Roster filler)

Get back into the bottom 3 so we can get a safe(r) shot at keeping our pick. Take the Houston pick. Our second round pick. And whatever pick(s) I can get from the vets I dealt, even if they are future (2017+) picks and such.

If I have to deal Nash to get something back, so be it, if not, let him ride and be off my books by seasons end.

Go into the offseason with a handful of cheap talent (with more playing time now), Kobe, Randle, and whatever picks + plenty of cap space in preparation for Kobe's retirement which will open even more cap space, hopefully, with a much better, younger, roster.
GIF-approval-beard-classic-good-job-happy-Jeremiah-Johnson-nod-pleased-pride-proud-satisfied-smile-yes-GIF.gif

Agreed love seeing nick young go 2 for 13 every night. Its like hes shooting blind folded out there. His new nickname should be baby ariza

Just read on Yahoo about jennings and monroe. LOL  Jennings and Young at the back court?  They trynna replicate ARENAS?  

Lets find a way to sign lillard bruh. He NEEDS to be in purple and gold bruh. .

Was in staples last night. Soooo raw. Dude is special. He has the 'it' factor.

Nick was meh. In fact the lakers were for the most part. Lin is worse up close. I like tarik blacks athleticism and effort. Him and ed davis could be solid.

Iggy Azalea looking too good in person. I wonder if she's a freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom