2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
r rondo/dragic
Are you planning on trading randle? 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
oh damn, typed out so quick cause i had a call coming in and had to switch tabs at work haha

Rondo has so many flaws in his game. They seem to have gotten worse over the years too. 

Please don't get him.

How is Ska always hating on Kobe for being selfish, but Rondo is known to selfishly go for assists, or pad his stats. 
Selfishly go for assists?

What.

In the.

What?!

You hear about that dude who selfishly donates to charity? Or that chick who selfishly volunteered at the local food bank?

Selfishly goes for assists.

Gets everyone involved... selfishly.
Yes. Selfishly go for assists. During his assist streak he would go out of his way to pass the ball even if he had the better look. Boston fans themselves were saying how pathetic it was. He also makes sure to steal boards when someone is about to get it anyway. The irony of you loving Rondo, but hating Kobe is funny. 

But anyway the guy's game has regressed. He can't shoot at all anymore. Not saying he was a shooter before, but it was at least somewhat respectable. 

But... he can't shoot.

One of my knocks on Kobe is that he actually CAN pass. When he's triple teamed in the corner, it's not like he HAS to shoot because he has no passing ability or court vision.

Rondo is a terrible shooter. :lol:

One of my knocks on Kobe is that he actually CAN pass. When he's triple teamed in the corner, it's not like he HAS to shoot because he has no passing ability or court vision.

There's a reason for some of those, called the Kobe assist. :nerd:

Some believe in it, some don't. But Thunder game 6 2010 and Suns game 5 2010 lend credence to the belief. :nerd: :wink:

Last edited:
The Los Angeles Lakers supplanted the New York Knicks as the NBA's most valuable franchise in Forbes' annual valuations that were released Wednesday.

Team Value YOY
Los Angeles Lakers $2.6B +93%
New York Knicks $2.5B +79%
Chicago Bulls $2.0B +100%
Boston Celtics $1.7B +94%
Los Angeles Clippers $1.6B +178%
Brooklyn Nets $1.5B +92%
Golden St. Warriors $1.3B +73%
Houston Rockets $1.25B +61%
Miami Heat $1.175B +53%
Dallas Mavericks $1.15B +50%

League average: $1.106B
Source: Forbes magazine

Agreed. Although I imagine Kobe is thinking..."Why pass it out, he isn't putting in near as much work as me/isn't that good/etc? This is what I do. I've made this before. It'll have a higher chance of going in." Pump fakes a few times, and takes the heavily contested jumper. That's the rub with the way he goes about shooting those "Damn, that's a bad shot... but it went in..." shots. I feel like the last person he trusted on that level was Pau.

There's a reason for some of those, called the Kobe assist. :nerd:

Some believe in it, some don't. But Thunder game 6 2010 and Suns game 5 2010 lend credence to the belief. :nerd: :wink:

They actually had a Grantland feature about Harden and his misses are actually good and create opportunities for his teammates because of all the attention be draws. I'm sure Bean when he was still Bean had a similar impact. Could he have averaged 7 assists in his career, maybe but he was such an elite scorer I'd much rather have him focusing on that. For a ballhog, he's done pretty well in the playmaking department for his career.

Jeremy can be a decent player when he's not acting like he's stranded in a foreign country. Reason why I'd still like to keep him as a backup.

There's a reason for some of those, called the Kobe assist.
nerd.gif

Some believe in it, some don't. But Thunder game 6 2010 and Suns game 5 2010 lend credence to the belief.
nerd.gif
wink.gif
They actually had a Grantland feature about Harden and his misses are actually good and create opportunities for his teammates because of all the attention be draws. I'm sure Bean when he was still Bean had a similar impact. Could he have averaged 7 assists in his career, maybe but he was such an elite scorer I'd much rather have him focusing on that. For a ballhog, he's done pretty well in the playmaking department for his career.
http://grantland.com/features/how-kobe-bryant-missed-shots-translate-new-nba-statistic-kobe-assist/

That's what happens when you're a bum *** PG with no handles. I want him gone ASAP.

Also I like ellington for the future.

Get rid of wes. Pls.

Also Sacre is absolute buns compared to Tarik Black.

I can't believe our point guards are Ronnie price and Jeremy Lin. :lol: I mean man. Look at all these teams with solid pgs, and we have nothing. Not saying it's essential to win a ring, but on a bad team, would be nice to have a young athletic guy and watch him grow.

Oh wait, we have clarkson; glued to the bench. :lol: :smh:

Another injury for Kobe.

Dude just shot a fadeaway left handed shot from 17 feet, and drained it. :lol:

Dude is unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom