2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

I don't even know who Omari is, he's been involved in our thread for... 3 weeks?

I ain't PMing him my phone #... Could be DBD in disguise trying to get us all back somehow :lol:

Last edited:
I follow/support USC & UCLA equally.

Distinctly remember checking scores to see the results of Keyshawn Johnson & Ed O'Bannon. OJ Mayo, Cade McNown (sp?), LenDale White, Tyus Edney, Reggie Bush, Kevin Love, Leinart, Westbrook, Palmer, Lavin, Carroll... SoCal pride. :smokin

I remember growing up hearing about Aikman & Kareem & Walton & OJ Simpson & Marcus Allen. :smokin

Early 2000s UCLA basketball (Kapono, Barnes, Gadzuric, Watson) was equal parts :pimp: and >:

Early 2000s UCLA basketball (Kapono, Barnes, Gadzuric, Watson) was equal parts
pimp.gif
and
mad.gif
My Gators should have ownership of at least a couple buildings on campus. From my brief time here in Los Angeles, I will say the women at USC >>> UCLA

Karl-Anthony-Towns Hasn't Decided On NBA Draft

Karl-Anthony Towns is expected to be a top pick whenever he decides to enter the NBA.

"I haven't declared to go anywhere," said Towns. "I'm just another center for Kentucky."

Towns also mentioned prep for "my sophomore year.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/237299/Karl-Anthony-Towns-Hasnt-Decided-On-NBA-Draft
Guess he doesn't want to play for the Knicks...LOL

When do they have to declare? I know they changed the deadline.
IIIIIFFFFFF... he doesn't declare...

... I may or may not be full tank next season. I know I'm one of the last few #TeamScoreboard guys left, but KAT with 2 NCAA years under Coach Cal?!

Yes.

Please and thank you.

The only reason I could see him staying was if they lost.

Maybe he feels he has something to prove.

:nerd:

I want to have my cake and eat it, too.

Perfect season.

He sees the Knicks and 6ers get the top picks.

Doesn't declare.

We go 1-81.

Randle & KAT feast on dudes.

happy.gif

Eh, AD said something similar before he declared. There's no reason to stay, he'll likely be the #1 pick at worst #2. His stock can only go down. 

Eh.

There's only like one guy a year that actually returns to school. I doubt it's Towns this year.

He has to declare but the 26th of this month.

But I thought they moved it so they had more time to find out where they would be drafted.

I don't even know who Omari is, he's been involved in our thread for... 3 weeks?

I ain't PMing him my phone #... Could be DBD in disguise trying to get us all back somehow :lol:

He's too ****** dumb to dial a phone. He only able to get online and create 957 SN's cuz antidope helps him.

KAT ain't stayin. Even Cal would force him to go.

Only soft switch hitter types like Duncan stay in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom