2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously thought Orlando was gonna mess around tonight. I was almost losing hope in regards to keeping the pick. But yeah
pimp.gif

Last edited:
If we land at 4 or 5 who do you take?

I'm leaning towards Winslow

(I ask this question like every other game sorry :lol: )

Last edited:
If we land at 4 or 5 who do you take?

At 4, whoever is left of Okafor, Towns, Mudiay, Russell..

At 5, WCS. The defensive capability is too much to pass up for Winslow.

I actually think WCS is better than Mudiay & Russell. Wouldn't have a problem with him at 3. But it's also a Guard driven league and need that with Clarkson.

Last edited:
Man this is a great scenario for us under the circumstances tho.
Although I wish we would have lossed more. We a getting the best of both worlds. Staying sitting that top 5 pick and we may have found a diamond in the rough in Clarkson and he is developing well.
Then we have Randle thank looks to be promising. At least mindset wise. Let's hope it translates on the court.
Then we are gonna have plenty of money and we still are in the city of Los Angeles.
It might be taking longer than we like but are future is bright.
Just need to keep losing these games unfortunately.

If we land at 5 who do you take?

At first I thought it would be a lock for Stan.... hype train was real

I think now its WCS... defensive capabilities are too much to pass

After the combine/private workouts it'll be Winslow... He'll test out as a monster and he'll kill everyone in privates

My sleeper now Super Mario :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
[@=https://niketalk.com/members/37425"rck3sactown" url="/t/608625/official-2014-15-lakers-season-thread-20-54-vs-blazers-4-3-7-30-pst-espn-kat/14100#post_23032075"]:rofl:

U gunna be laughing when i ball u up again papi
I don't even know who Omari is, he's been involved in our thread for... 3 weeks?

I ain't PMing him my phone #... Could be DBD in disguise trying to get us all back somehow :lol:

I used to be yeezusdisciple and before that thadocta and thadoctadvocate and afgomar been in this thread since day one

So dont be afraid of pming me ur info

Im on spring break now so ima try to get everythigg finalized this week in terms of people coming

Also would u guys like to play indoors or are yall ok with outdoors?

clarkson showing what happens to a talented kid that gets to hang around greats like nash and kobe 
pimp.gif

Lakers really do play worse at home :pimp:

Another 1 reb performance and 0-for 3pt shooting night for the shooter Kelly :smh: :smh:

.....in 32+ mins of action.

Last edited:
Essential....r u now at least sold on JC as a future piece?

And yes...I will have a personal riot if they bring in rondo, let alone for 4-88 or whatever.

Essential....r u now at least sold on JC as a future piece?

And yes...I will have a personal riot if they bring in rondo, let alone for 4-88 or whatever.

A future piece? Absolutely not.

Am I past the Andrew Goudelock stage of wary about Clarkson? Yes.

Let's hold off on future piece until that second season is midway through and teams now know what to expect of him.

or the night before that when he went 0-2 or 1-4 against NO or against minny 1-8

He's a Big who doesn't rebound, doesn't guard and is a 3pt shooter who shoots 31%

aka TRASH.

But you don't believe in JC? :lol:

Last edited:
lol. Lakers signing street cats. NTs very own for 10 day contracts. lol

defenders would mop LA

:pimp:

I appreciate Byron playing Kelly tho. He's very important to the tank. 2-6, 3 rebs, 3 assts, 4 TOs

Last edited:
A future piece? Absolutely not.

Am I past the Andrew Goudelock stage of wary about Clarkson? Yes.

Let's hold off on future piece until that second season is midway through and teams now know what to expect of him.
Hey E, who would you rather have as backup to Clarkson next year, Lin or Sessions? Just curious...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom