2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reported all of you for this 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

My point in that is that if he was on another team he would be completely and utterly irrelevant.

I get it Kelly will be in Laker uniform for at least another year... support your players.... but some aren't very good no matter what position they play.

No if he was on a different team, I'd have the same opinion of him...

Players are what they are and that's how you value them... To say Ryan Kelly is your 4th or 5th best guy off the bench even for a contender, and could provide a lot of value for a bench isn't homerism... It's viewing him for what he is.

And please stop with Cousins being traded, they are not going to do it.. They have a few years before he even hits Free Agency.

Last edited:
[Video]Jordan Clarkson Full Highlights 2015.04.03 vs Blazers - 27 Pts, 5 Dimes,...: [/Video]

Last edited:
In about 35 minutes since his move to PF (seven games): 10.3 PPG (55.6 TS%), 3.9 RPG, 2.7 APG (.9 TPG), 1 SPG and 1.3 BPG.

I'll take it for a second round pick who should be a bench player.

reported all of you for this 
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

"What is the currency in Canada?"

"Euros?"

EUROS?!?!?! The name of the currency you just said is damn near the name of another COUNTRY.

"What countries border Canada?"

"Oregon. Washington."

OOORREGGGONN!!!! 
roll.gif
 CP, you live in an entirely different country. And it borders Canada.

Lord Jesus H. Christ, I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
laugh.gif

"What do they call Canadian bacon in Canada?"

"National bacon maybe?"

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 She's got dudes in Vancouver ordering breakfast like, "I'll have some eggs, coffee, and national bacon, please." 
laugh.gif

"How many territories are there in Canada?
"A big one."

What in the... 
roll.gif
A BIG ONE?!

I absolutely LOVE stuff like that. Like Liewitness News on Kimmel.

People, man. Just... dumb. 
laugh.gif

"What languages are spoken in Canada?"

"****ing Frenchman people."

laugh.gif

"What's a Canadian beer?"
"Cana-rona."

"What about you? Do you have like a Bachelor's in Canada?"

A bachelor's.

In Canada.

I can't even.

Chick asked if he had  Bachelor's... in Canada. Like she thinks dude was looking through the possibilities to major in. "Hmmmm, engineering, psychology, criminal justice, Canada... OH YEAH, majoring in Canada."

laugh.gif

Last edited:
In about 35 minutes since his move to PF (seven games): 10.3 PPG (55.6 TS%), 3.9 RPG, 2.7 APG (.9 TPG), 1 SPG and 1.3 BPG.

I'll take it for a second round pick who should be a bench player.
I want a 2nd round pick that can come off the bench averaging a double double and shooting closer to 40 percent from 3. I also want him to be able to play the 3 and 4. I also don't want him out there winning games. These are my demands

Last edited:
This is what I mean about Kelly

First 3 plays of this highlight

Each 4, or in Gerald Wallace's case a slow 3. Had to respect his shot, pump fake they bite, he gets an easy pull up or a dunk.

Or in another scenario in 1st play here... Tristan gave him room, he knocks down the shot

Last edited:
He can do all of that next season. :lol:

Edit:

Lakers projected to finish at 22 wins per Hollinger Ratings.

I'm guessing the T'Wolves and split vs the Kings.

Last edited:
:lol:

Did you upload those yourself?

Can you find a stat in your spreadsheet and what his opponent is averaging in his matchup at PF?

"And please stop with Cousins being traded, they are not going to do it.. They have a few years before he even hits Free Agency."

Only you can suck the fun out of everything. Time spend in front of computers doesn't equate to correct OPINIONS. Things happen. Stats don't tell whole story. You're spreadsheets have been wrong, but you never come back and admit you were wrong. (see: #12)

If Kelly comes back next year and is truly productive over real stretches not 7 days :lol: , I'm man enough to admit I was wrong. See the difference.

Last edited:
:lol:

I've admitted I was wrong plenty of times about Dwight. I even said going into Free Agency that he was at best 50/50 gone. Only a hope he grabs for money like Melo. And even admit him leaving was actually better for us long term.

Also for your amusement.

View media item 1476958

Now would you like to discuss basketball or further your discussions of fantasies?

Last edited:
Not as bad as I thought. Actually pretty good. Real good. Dang near great the more I look.

Stats. don't. tell. the. whole. story.

LMA (largely didn't play... early blowout 29 mins)

AD - did a pretty good job but I don't think Anthony wasn't full throttle seeing as they were up comfortable the whole game

Aldemir/Robinson -:lol:

Plumlee - :lol:

Payne - :lol:

Truly a fantasy.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on the bearded Harrison twin if he's available in the 2nd round. 

They will each be less productive Nick Youngs.

I love them... at UK, in the NCAA.

There is no consolation.

Consolation will be getting Towns or Stein.

Actually, no it won't.

Almost perfect. 22 Wisconsin FTs to 10 UK FTs. Seems like there were so many more, but even that is more than double.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom