2014-15 Lakers Season Thread (21-61) KAT

This summer, if the chance comes, Love, Rondo, Neither, or Both?

• Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rondo

• Neither

• Both

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yeah, because what he's currently worth is less than a happy hour Taco Bell freeze.
laugh.gif

(Starburst strawberry & Snapple lemonade mixed
smokin.gif
)
That sounds great, speaking of drinks has anyone tried that Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade yet? It looks delicious. 

You'd be shocked to know he's been banned from Twitter multiple times.

Makes new SN, starts over. :lol:

I haven't @ 'd him in years. Gave up tryin to explain stuff to that idiot. He's in my PM laughin about Dr. Buss dyin, somethin about Kawhi, etc etc etc.

I ask for the IP death every new SN he gets.

You'll definitely have a shift in customer loyalty, that's for sure. :lol:

I'd be more loyal than I currently am. :wink:

Just don't ditch they Polynesian sauce. :wow:

Don't understand the stretch 4? He's standing still and shooting 31% ... teams are looking at his melanin levels right now, they should let him shoot! :lol:

Here's the problem..

He can't play SF, and that's where he's been for all but 6 games this season.

And if you're playing Ryan Kelly at the 3 for 10+ mpg, and that's the only place you play him, he's not capable of playing in the NBA.

He's not quick enough to guard a SF. And as a SF, he cannot get space to shoot 3s and they're always contested. Because SFs are fast enough to give a lot of space off ball and get a good contest.

He's at 33.3% from 3, that's enough to keep 4s decent, who want to play in the paint on defense.. It opens the bench offense up a bit, which for every team needs every advantage it can get.. And you're not going to leave a 33% shooter wide open. Would you leave Kobe open from 3?

Last edited:
Just curious:

Yi Jianlian best season was in 31mins 12 pts, 7.2 rebs, 1 asst, 1 blk, 36%3PT

Would you want him on the Lakers?

I'm not sure he could do that in the D-League.... playing the 4

Last edited:
Clarkson, man. :smh: :pimp:

Just get Towns and everything changes, quick.

Look what Lillard did in his 2nd year last year. :nerd:

That Nets trade sure worked out for them. :lol:

Towns/Randle/Clarkson as a starters kit would be huge.

Do well with the Hou pick and/or the 2 seconds (or flip them to move up 5-6 slots)

Pick up a young guy lookin to move off his prior team, be it Tobias, Middelton, Monroe, Reggie, whoever doesn't cost a ton, could have a serious cast of 4-5 young guys, ready to bloom with tons of cap space the next 12 months following.

All starts with Towns. Look forward to seein him tomorrow night.

CP all 4 of those guys are going to get $14-17mil. Maybe Reggie ends up $10-11 but that's getting matched by Pistons.

Just remember you're "overpaying" a young guy. And it has little to no impact on the cap. It's a couple mil extra.

Last edited:
My point in that is that if he was on another team he would be completely and utterly irrelevant.

I get it Kelly will be in Laker uniform for at least another year... support your players.... but some aren't very good no matter what position they play.

We should realistically be able to get at least one of KAT or WCS, no?

But Darth...

Would you take getting Boogie for that #3-5 pick plus fillers not including Randle/Clarky?
That would mean giving up WCS,Winslow, Russell or Mudiay

That has me even more intrigued :evil: :evil:

Last edited:
[quote name="cleansneaksonly21"][quote name="DarthSka"]We should realistically be able to get at least one of KAT or WCS, no?[/quote]But Darth...

Would you take getting Boogie for that #3-5 pick plus fillers not including Randle/Clarky?

That has me even more intrigued :evil: :evil:[/quote]Good god, yes.

Is that on the table?!

Last edited:
[quote name="cleansneaksonly21"][quote name="DarthSka"]We should realistically be able to get at least one of KAT or WCS, no?
But Darth...

That has me even more intrigued :evil: :evil:[/quote]Good god, yes.

Is that on the table?![/quote]

No
And seems everyone is high on boogie. I'm of the belief he's k loveish

Can someone tell me how ryan kelly is averaging 35 minutes a game the last 5 games and only grabbing 2 rebounds a game?

I think its possible.

Probably would have to be both picks, maybe our top plus the seconds and a future.

I think we should offer the Kings and see if they bite.

again.... :evil: :evil:

Good backup plan in the case we fall out of the Towns race. I'd even consider #2-5 honestly

Can someone tell me how ryan kelly is averaging 35 minutes a game the last 5 games and only grabbing 2 rebounds a game?

He literally went 3 1/2 qtrs the other night with 0...... he's 6'11.

I'm 6'4, I'm hustling getting 4 a game no question. :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom