• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE no IT. he's a great sixth man... but paying him 8-9 mill for 3-4 years No just absolutely not

I like his game tho and he's young as hell to boot

So who could we get a good value for the pg spot if he's gonna cost us too much ?

mini bron and bosh. wouldn't mind that.

i ideally want a combination of bledsoe, parsons, monroe. we'd be mediocre, but we'll be that with any players we sign as long as kobe's contract cripples the franchise. we'll at least have young talent :\

Too many Laker 'fans' in here talking about tier 2 and 3 type FAs. :x Ol maybe we'll be the 8th seed glass is half full lookin boys

Bron, Melo, Love, or Bosh -or- tank mode. No in between, spending tons of cap to be struggle city baby games :{

Last edited:
This is not a good situation, at all. And if given a choice between overpaying to be average, or being terrible to rebuild the groundlevel of the org and reset some expectations, I choose to reset the system 100%. Every time. Let the owner show he has a plan. Let the GM remind people what he can do. Let the new coach settle into the job without Title pressure right off the bat. Let the old star walk and free up money. And let the young kids we bring in prove they are talented enough, for stars to want to come back and restore our place.
Too many Laker 'fans' in here talking about tier 2 and 3 type FAs.
sick.gif
Ol maybe we'll be the 8th seed glass is half full lookin boys

Bron, Melo, Love, or Bosh -or- tank mode. No in between, spending tons of cap to be struggle city baby games
mean.gif

Too many Laker 'fans' in here talking about tier 2 and 3 type FAs. :x Ol maybe we'll be the 8th seed glass is half full lookin boys

Bron, Melo, Love, or Bosh -or- tank mode. No in between, spending tons of cap to be struggle city baby games :{

Where the hell did this guy come from? :lol

Last edited:
I swear it's not me guys. I've had one SN my entire time on NT. Same avy, same sig (but altered additions :lol )

It ain't me.

Were the Lakers and y'all trying to sign bums to be slightly better than last year. NO. I'd seriously rather be just as bad as last year and see Kobe get hella shots than burn money to finish 10 games better than last year.

Were the Lakers and y'all trying to sign bums to be slightly better than last year. NO. I'd seriously rather be just as bad as last year and see Kobe get hella shots than burn money to finish 10 games better than last year.
we're yes. 

i dont think any name anyone has mentioned would be considered a "bum"...you do know that by signing 2nd or 3rd tier FA to what would be short deals still allows us to have cap flexibility next year and even in 2016 right?  we have like 5-6 players under contract, we gotta sign players no matter what.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom