• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinkin someone had someone else in another state create an SN to avoid home state IP detection.

There's much easier ways to get around IP bans.

If it's a current or former member, then they're using a VPN.

That really doesn't matter. I can be in Chicago but if my home internet service is going through Dallas, Tx or if your posting from work and and your work has a proxy server (which most companies do) it will show where that proxy server is located not where your at.

Is that Jessica Alba in your icon? I had a crush on her when I was a kid.

:lol

Startin to think you're GTB or Chester. :lol

Ska, we're SURE he's clean? Did you run his IP thru Menacin? He'll get to the bottom of it.

Cant mess with that anymore....Methodical Management gave me a warning.

Warning? For what?
8o 8o 8o

For disrespecting CP's front lawn.

Startin to think you're GTB or Chester. :lol

Ska, we're SURE he's clean? Did you run his IP thru Menacin? He'll get to the bottom of it.

Warning? For what?
8o 8o 8o

Moving foward I have to respect my fellow members and their privacy rights

laugh.gif

Startin to think you're GTB or Chester.
laugh.gif

Warning? For what?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Man, I never took offense, I thought it was cool you could do stuff like that.

And technically, you was right, my **** needed mowing. :lol

Does today too. :\

Thanks for derailing this thread with your pointless conspiracies. Just stop. Take your inside jokes to twitter or something.

Warm regards,

Team Tank
d/b/a Kobe going for 29.9ppg

Well one things for sure. This troll is way too intelligent with trolling to be DBD.

I think I agree.

That dumb **** couldn't wait 3 posts to @ my name two times. :lol :lol :lol

This guy made it to 80 posts and hasn't put my name once. Copied my entire profile, but hasn't said my name once at least. :lol

That spurs piece of trash couldn't last that long, he doesn't have the brain power.

what's the cap number on a max offer to carmelo?

only posting in here because i know CP, essential, or pmatic will see it and help :lol

With all due respect, my amount of care or interest in you is non existent. Any similarities are what we call coincidental. It's cool that we both want the Lakers to tank but all this other babble is annoying. Enough already.

Last edited:
He starts at $22.4M no matter where he signs if it's the true max. Higher raises if he stays in NY.

what's the cap number on a max offer to carmelo?

only posting in here because i know CP, essential, or pmatic will see it and help :lol

24 if he signs with another team, just under 26 if he resigns with the Knicks.

so..he has to basically take a paycut no matter where he goes? sans phoenix?

Basically they all do. Including LeBron.

I mean, we just saw the Spurs win with their highest paid player making 12.5

Anybody that's going to take up 30% of their teams cap (roughly) is just begging to not win a title.

The teams that are smart and get solid bargain shopping are going to be flat out deeper/fresher come June than the teams that get 3 great players, and 9 role guys. One injury to one of those 3, and they are done for.

The Spurs actually had guys come and go, and still rolled 10 deep thru the postseason. You can do that, with 12.5 Can't with 22+. No matter who it is. Bron, Durant, etc.

The Bucks didn't tender a qualifying offer to Epke Udoh, meaning he's a unrestricted free agent.

Pretty good defensive player. A plus-minus standout a la Shane Battier and Nick Collison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom