Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ThisisnotBrian is Orange Soda Man.
@DariusGA97 is Goldenarmz.

Last edited:
Someone got the NT screen names behind the bottom few twitters?

Essential1 - @EssentialMind
CP1708 - @CP1708
PMatic - @P_Matic
Th3RRealF0lkBlu3s - @Johnny_Cake
Noble Kane - @darealnoblekane
chaose57 - @_chaos57
laker4lifeman - @laker4lifeman
Mamba MVP - @MambaOwt
SoHi23 - @Sohi23
s_dubl - @therealsdubl
jcmojica24 - @JCMojica24
DaddyRabbit - @Rab_Live251
Ska - @Hollywood_77
AG47 - gGshhh (the last two hh replaced with it)
HybridSoldier23 - @DrKatsurgai
enrique23 - @ekb2445
KingJaffeJo- @j_Amor1
LiCeNseD To BaLL - @SHIRFIT
Kal-El-8 - @Kal_El_16
LoveHateSelf - @LoveHateSelf
CAFinest23 - @The1stWright
illonaire2006 - @illonaire2006

People who are also NT Lakers, but can't put their twitter to their NT Name

@firstnamenathan
@DariusGA97
@ThisisnotBrian
@illionaire2006
@O_Li93
@COPACETIC_1

prokid404 - @DoubleUill

Glad I decided to lurk today

if we cant get any big name free agents, i think we should go after greg monroe... a big to complement gasol.. cause face it, as skilled as gasol is, he is soft and needs help in the paint. randle might be a good player, but 10.0 rebounds in college is not the same as 10.0 rebounds in the NBA..

and jameer nelson.. a quality pg with experience and leadership.. he could be the starter and bring nash off the bench. i think he also has connections to kobe, being from philly..

if we cant get any big name free agents, i think we should go after greg monroe... a big to complement gasol.. cause face it, as skilled as gasol is, he is soft and needs help in the paint. randle might be a good player, but 10.0 rebounds in college is not the same as 10.0 rebounds in the NBA..

and jameer nelson.. a quality pg with experience and leadership.. he could be the starter and bring nash off the bench. i think he also has connections to kobe, being from philly..
if we go after monroe, youre basically saying good bye to pau. id rather sign paul to a 2 year deal ( 9-11 mil per)

Philly? Kobe....nah son 

Man if only Bledsoe was unrestricted... No way the Suns don't match anything he's offered
mean.gif
They have Dragic and have proven that they can play without Bledsoe. There's a chance they don't match a high offer. 

They have Dragic and have proven that they can play without Bledsoe. There's a chance they don't match a high offer. 
if we ceded the idea of gettin bron/melo, we could sign him to the offer sheet and put it on phoenix to wait out on bron/melo or other FA 

could so the same for other RFA like parsons/bradley....but then our cap money is held in limbo until the respected players teams decide what theyre gonna do

this is gonna be a crapshoot until bron/melo decide where they are signing

Last edited:
suns should sign and trade pau for bledsoe. then sign deng.

sounds like a decent team that can compete for the 5th seed in the west *shrug*

When I hit follow I get "You have been blocked from following this account at the request of the user."

:( willsmithwhyhedontwantme.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom