• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more Jodie Meeks fastbreaks
frown.gif
or dunks off two feet

Last edited:
Only way I would accept Melo is if he brought Bosh with him.

Bosh
Randle
Melo
Kobe
53 PG's in our system right now (someone should inform all of them that Mike is gone :lol )

In 2 years we get out from under Kobe, Melo won't be far behind, we could make a run at it, come up short, no harm no foul.

Would make our pick to Phoenix a mid to late 20's, stings less, I could deal.

No Bosh, then no Melo.

Congrats to Jodie :smokin

Saw this earlier.....

Dr. Robert Klapper @DrRobertKlapper · Jun 30

LAKERS. Julius Randle to have 2nd opinion on high school foot Surgery. Going to Indiana for evaluation this week.KLAPPERVISION this Saturday

FOOT. A high Arch is called a cavus foot. This anatomy puts greater stress on side of foot and in many NBA players leads to a fractured bone

FOOT.Placing a screw in the Foot for a fracture locks the bone and also helps blood supply for healing.Taking screw out is not always needed

FOOT.Like rebar to strengthen concrete a screw INSIDE a bone can be a protection against future breaks in a bone.Sometimes better to keep it.

LAKERS. I do NOT expect Julius Randle to need Foot Surgery. Hope his opinion in Indiana says same!

Because if they can't get a superstar, then it's pointless, and they will just let the contract end this year, instead of paying $3.233,667 for the next 3 years.

its not looking good in LA man still no Head Coach how you expect to get a superstar there....

It's the sweetener.. Hey who do you like as coach?

If we like them, they like them, give them an offer.

If you don't get them, Byron Scott is the next coach.

There isn't really anyone but Pop who is a game changer coach. That Free Agents will automatically want to play for.

Last edited:
its not looking good in LA man still no Head Coach how you expect to get a superstar there....

It's the sweetener.. Hey who do you like as coach?

If we like them, they like them, give them an offer.

If you don't get them, Byron Scott is the next coach.

There isn't really anyone but Pop who is a game changer coach. That Free Agents will automatically want to play for.

Lionel Hollins or Coach K

A mid 60's college coach, yes, let's hurry up and get that.

Guys, we've heard the coach K rumors for over a decade, he's still at Duke. Let it go.....

[quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"]Coach K isn't leaving Duke. If he didn't for prime Kobe why would he now?[/quote]Randle & Swaggy. :smokin

Last edited:
What sucks is that I'm convinced Coach K would have won a title in the NBA. No doubt in my mind.

Alas, some people don't have the desire.

^ Been said that. :lol

'S entertaining, though, reading all these Nash/Kobe/Melo/Bosh/Randle pipedreams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom