• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think that was the job Mike was linked to. Maybe his current job is safe?
nerd.gif
Maybe mike is going to be his assistant
roll.gif

Just, if I could choose MDA going anywhere other than staying w/ us, it would be Marshall.

For me, it would be like Dwight Howard going to the Celtics, Aj Pierzynski (sp?) going to the Yankees, Chad Johnson going to the New Engl... oh, wait, that happened, and I loved that he was a virtual nobody for them.

I'd rather MDA stay here, just because, like I've said, I mean, starting over w/ someone knew when no one STAND OUTISH is available, that's going to GUARANTEE Kobe doesn't get #6; GUARANTEE it. So go ahead and stay, see what happens.

But if he is gonna leave, Marshall, please. PLEASE. I could just go ahead and get a green/white dartboard, w/ his mug in the middle.

Green & white. 
laugh.gif
 What kinda blasted colors are green & white?! 
roll.gif

Kobe in Halo gear > ^

(Magic being part owner of the Doyers hurts my heart)

I enjoyed following the late 90s-early 00s Angels (Salmon, Anderson, Erstad, etc), but the teams of the last ten years or so I don't like one bit.

is throwing a baseball to the catcher really that hard? why do so many people fail at it

Considering placement of pitches, velocity, etc yes throwing a ball to a catcher is difficult.

i mean like just getting the ball to the pitcher

im pretty sure i could throw a baseball to someone that far away, its not like im expected to throw 80 mph or anything

Damn shame that a grown man cant even throw a baseball. Like someone said above, so many people fail at it. And its not like barely missing or it hitting the dirt right before getting to the catcher. I talking about that up there^ or throwing it directly into the ground.

and oh ya... Go Angels 8)

Last edited:
I enjoyed following the late 90s-early 00s Angels (Salmon, Anderson, Erstad, etc), but the teams of the last ten years or so I don't like one bit.
Not trying to turn this into an Angels thread, but what we did in the 90s was FAR more entertaining than now. Salmon was no Bonds, but he had power. Anderson was no Griffey, but he was nice in the OF & w/ the bat. Erstad was no Kenny Lofton/Tony Phillips, but he was a great Swiss Army Knife for us.

And no one but Angels fans knew of them dudes.

Then we win it all, and start signing big names. Vladimir Guerrero. Bartolo Colon. Mark Teixeira. Zack Greinke. Josh Hamilton. WS MVP Freese. To a much lesser degree, Orlando Cabrera. Jose Guillen. CJ Wilson. WS MVP Albert Pujols (on that Kobe contract
mad.gif
).

Groomed KRod for greatness, then let him go.

And like NO focus on bullpen, which was HUGE for us back in like 2000. We had a bunch of no names who hustled, and a GREAT bullpen.

Now? Big names. And no bullpen. And we sit and watch the As and Rangers be great. 
ohwell.gif

A's with a penny pinching budget > Angels with a billion dollar payroll

We won the division last year without a single big contract. :pimp:

Everyone's favorite Lakers prediction maker, Ric Bucher has a source saying Byron Scott is the direction the Lakers could go. To lure Kyrie Irving to LA, I thought Kyrie was the reason Scott was fired, but apparently they have a good relationship.

But it's still Ric Bucher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom