• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they doing?

Get better? :lol:

Dude been the same player since he was here in DC. Son wants to make money and smash Iggy, which I'm not mad but you can't have fools like this on your team if you wanna win.

:smh:

I hate people that know nothing about hoops. Majority of the stuff they post have nothing to do with the game, it's other reasons to why they don't like a Baller.

What Iggy got to do w/ him getting better on the court fam?

Do I expect Nick to transform into LeBron. No. Just get better at HIS game which is scoring. Become more consistent, work on his spot up shooting, and finishing at the rim. I want him to progress and as a spark plug scorer after this contract unlike JR. All that Iggy stuff and who he smashing is homie's bihness

Last edited:
He's a quality big for 20 minutes a game. Otherwise, his effectiveness wears off.
I agree. 9 million for him is crazy to me. I was fine with the 5 mill for Young, but the 9 million for Hill is beyond confusing. 

His style of play also causes him to be so injury prone. He's been glass for the Lakers. 

Oh ya and I hate him defensively. 

Last edited:
He's a quality big for 20 minutes a game. Otherwise, his effectiveness wears off.
That may be true, but what else could have been done with this roster? The market is drying up and IMO they stood to lose that guy. I had him next on my list of guys to go after if the Spurs didnt get Pau, and if LeBron went back to Miami I'm sure they would have went after him.
Antidope dudes in here too busy taking shots at me instead of calming down to realize what we sayin.

You get it bro. Too bad you're not a part of our fan base
laugh.gif
 Join me in the Spurs thread that I'm gonna make this season.
i like Jordan Hill ....always have.

*shrug*
Same here

Unless these guys are being used in a trade for a Lance or Bledsoe, this makes -10000000000% sense man. We're a JOKE.

CP said have patience, though :nerd:

He said 1 or 2 years at most, though :nerd:

Relax, he said :nerd:

:lol: :tongue:

He also said he didn't trust Mitch yet. :wink:

:lol:

Hill for 2 years don't bother me. 19 PER, he's effective when healthy, and still 26, so he's useable. Also possible trade bait.

Oh, Houston didn't get Bosh? So, then, if say a Dwight or Harden injury happened, their pick could be in the mid teens, yes? :nerd:

There is zero excuse for Nick Young's contract. That is a ******* joke of a deal. I pray there is a team option at the end of this year or next. :smh: Stupid, stupid contract.

Pau has to be a sign and trade. Mitch HAS to get that part right, then we'll see what we have after that, asset/youth wise.

Swaggy p should feel humiliated that lakers offered hill more.. And he isn't as effective as him

Ben Rosales ‏@brosales12 2m
Utah, Milwaukee, and Philly the only teams that are explicitly worse than LA at this point. A top five pick isn't totally outlandish.

Dexter Fishmore ‏@dexterfishmore 4m
No, the Lakers aren't going to be good next year, but we pretty much already knew that. Phoenix shouldn't count on getting that pick.

Weird.

Last edited:
I cannot believe what the **** we are doing right now.

But after all this, looks like CP is right. This team is going to absolutely ******* suck year. We might be in the running for that top 5.

You wouldn't have rather spent 18/year on Melo than 15/year on Hill/Young?

If it had to be one or the other, but it doesn't have to be

They could have spent nothing. And if the ultimate goal is to build a good team, that's a decent option at this point...

Is it completely unrealistic? Probably close. For the Lakers trying to sell tickets and all that, it's probably out of the question.

But with all the limits (some self-imposed - Kobe), they have to do stuff they haven't before

Oh well. What's done is done.

Last edited:
Kobe really ****** ya'll by forcing you to make stupid moves to "win now" when theres no chance of winning. Cant even call this rebuilding at this point right?

So we spent 22 mil on Lin, Young, and Hill when we could have offered 7 mil to IT and 12 mil to Lance...seems legit.

I cannot believe what the **** we are doing right now.

But after all this, looks like CP is right. This team is going to absolutely ******* suck year. We might be in the running for that top 5.

No, not possible. I'm full of ****.

"The Lakers don't tank" :lol:

We're so ending up with the 6th pick when Nick Young hits a game winner in game 82. :lol:

Relax CP. We'll see if your "2 year plan" gives us championship hopes in due time. :lol:

You also told us to stop blaming Jim buss.

Let's see how great of a job Jim does the next 2 years.

So far he's been an epic failure. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom