Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Ain't nobody bitter about nothing. I'm calling it what it is. You don't know **** if you think all of sudden he's gonna better after this deal. Some dudes are what they are.This dude been the same player for years. Dude is like 29 and he's never been consistent, never been dependable. Him and JR Smith are the same player. Dude didn't even have fans until this whole "Swaggy P" stuff started.
But he did get better with the Lakers. He was more efficient 44% FG 40% 3pt. Those are great numbers. Keep in mind he was being guarded by the top wing defender of opposing teams. Nick frickin Young was getting guarded by the top wing defenders because we had no one, yet he put up great shooting numbers. 

When I watched him he didn't force too many shots, seemed to play within the system/team. There were times he played erratic, but it really wasn't as bad as people make it seem. 

He single handedly was able to win games for the Lakers. Sure it didn't help our draft position, but he showed that he's capable of taking over games. 

He also was better defensively. There was a point where he hit a lull and got lazy defensively, but I remember D'antoni calling him out on it, and he wasn't that bad. 

All this for 5 million is not bad at all. 

Now complain about Hill's contract. I won't be mad at all about that. Dude can only give you 25 minutes max and is below average defensively. He's also injury prone. 

Ahhh team option thank god on Jhill's last year. 

Last edited:
Hill got overpaid, yes, but at least he' younger and his contract shorter.

I'm pretty sure we can find someone at 1-2 mil/year to provide at least 75-85% of Nick Young's "production"...like a MarShon Brooks or Jordan Crawford type of player.

Please tell me that you can just rip contracts after they agree and sign.. Because I wanna go find Mitch's office or the front desk and specially look for j hill's

So we tanked this past season only to tank for the next years to come?

We didn't "tank" last year, we sucked.

We need to tank this year, to keep our draft pick away from the Suns.

Once Kobe leaves with his contract, we can stop tanking.

Soooo we signed Jordan Hill for 9 Young for 5, that's 14 million that could have went towards Eric Bledsoe who's probably gonna be let goby the Suns

This management is ******* disgusting right now

You could break it down as Nick getting 7 mil and Hill getting 7. Same thing as 14 mil combined if you want to put it that way... lol

Last edited:
We didn't "tank" last year, we sucked.

We need to tank this year, to keep our draft pick away from the Suns.

Once Kobe leaves with his contract, we can stop tanking.
idk breh, I don't think he's done after this contract, unless he just looks absolutely awful out there

Maybe there trying to force Kobe into early retirement by making him miserable this next season, could work in our favor. Just can't believe we have $55 mil tied into Kobe, Nash, Lin, Hill, Sacre and Young. :smh: Assets, why not get a good young player like Lance? Don't eem understand.

Soooo we signed Jordan Hill for 9 Young for 5, that's 14 million that could have went towards Eric Bledsoe who's probably gonna be let goby the Suns

This management is ******* disgusting right now

How many times do we have to say that Phx will match anything Bledsoe gets. It's a waste of time.

Maybe there trying to force Kobe into early retirement by making him miserable this next season, could work in our favor. Just can't believe we have $55 mil tied into Kobe, Nash, Lin, Hill, Sacre and Young. :smh: Assets, why not get a good young player like Lance? Don't eem understand.

Because Lance = more Ws.

Besides a deteriorating Kobe and a rookie Randle, we have a team full of role players.
We're guaranteed to make profits and be trash, win/win for everyone.

This team this year will not be worse than last season, no way no how.

I have to be the only one thinking Dragic is more likely to leave the Suns than Bledsoe...

Holy ****............................................

What if the Rockets let Parsons leave and don't pay him max money? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

:lol:

Ain't nobody bitter about nothing. I'm calling it what it is. You don't know **** if you think all of sudden he's gonna better after this deal. Some dudes are what they are.This dude been the same player for years. Dude is like 29 and he's never been consistent, never been dependable. Him and JR Smith are the same player. Dude didn't even have fans until this whole "Swaggy P" stuff started.

U just gonna ignore Jordan Crawford I see but it's cool b/c all THREE are the same player.

I'd rather have a Crawford, Terry spark plug for the bench than a JR. Which is why I clearly stated that I hope homie improves and continues to grind in the gym after this contract. But it is what it is fam, YOU must have an issue with Nick Young personally that i can't speak on, but basketball wise son is a nice pickup for 5mil

I have to be the only one thinking Dragic is more likely to leave the Suns than Bledsoe...

Naw, Diddy been sayin he's hearin rumors for a couple days now. He's heard a trade in the works for Dragic. Unclear where tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom