• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he playing point forward in Kentucky too?

Yeah I didn't like it then either, get yo big *** on the block. You ain't LeBron, handles aren't good enough to be doing that ish against real NBA competition. He'll probably catch the Kobe death stare by the 3rd game.

No, no, let them think he's either going to be Kwame Brown or Shaquille O'neal... RIGHT NOW.

I clearly said I KNOW IT DOESN"T MATTER. I just wanted to see some post-ups.

Loved what I saw from Julius in terms of passing ability though. He's got a knack for finding the open man. He's definitely going to be one of our few bright spots this season.

Last edited:
Ed Davis, 2 year 2 mil with player option second year?

Somebody's about to get paid 4 mill next year after he opts out....

the ED DAVIS bullishness is here.

but a big that can dribble like that is good, but yeah. on the block.

nut davis not a center

Last edited:
Ed Davis...athletic, active PF. Was tearing it up for the Raptors before he got traded to the Grizzlies. Never really got extended time with the Grizzlies due to depth of team. Good finisher, pick and roller and defends the rim well. Kinda redundant with Jordan Hill though.

Idk if maybe everyone setting they expectations super low for the season so they won't be disappointed but I bet we gon be a lot better than y'all think

I haven't followed the thread page for page, but who's resigned with us?

Any word on X, Wes Johnson, or Marshall?

I haven't followed the thread page for page, but who's resigned with us?

Any word on X, Wes Johnson, or Marshall?
Swaggy p and Jordan Hill resigned. Marshall coming back. No word on Wesley Johnson, but bulls pursuing Xavier.

Jackson: Lakers Were Looking For Long-Term Coach In Hiring D'Antoni

Jul 17, 2014 10:11 AM EDT

In an update to Phil Jackson's autobiography, he outlines how talks to return to the Los Angeles Lakers in November of 2012 unraveled.

Jackson was intrigued by the possibility of going after one more ring with Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol now that the Lakers had also acquired Dwight Howard and Steve Nash.

"I was thinking of the job as a one-season gig, but Jimmy (Buss) and Mitch (Kupchak) were looking for a coach who could help them rebuild the team over the long haul," writes Jackson. "They were also eager to turn the Lakers back into the sort of fast-paced, high-scoring team they were in the Magic Johnson “Showtime” era — and (Mike) D’Antoni was certainly a coach who could make that happen.

"The overriding issue, however, was the state of owner Jerry Buss’s health. He’d been in and out of the hospital during the previous several months battling prostate cancer and other ailments. But things had taken a turn for the worse recently, and his family hoped that a turn in the Lakers’ fortunes might bring some joy into his life and, with luck, help speed his recovery.

"Several weeks later, the story came out that Dr. Buss, not Jimmy, had made the decision to go with D’Antoni. This seemed unlikely to me given the state of Jerry’s health — not to mention, Jimmy’s long history of impetuous decision-making — but it was impossible to verify that story one way or the other. In the end, it didn’t matter that much anyway. I was ready to move on."

Via Hugh Delehanty/New York Daily News

Moot now...but he doesn't believe it was Dr. Buss's call. I wonder....

Exactly tupac.
Mind blowing that people actually believed Jim would make executive decisions in that state of health at the hospital.

It was a wall to hide behind for such a horrible decision.

Oh look Phil Jackson looking for attention, after 5 months ago saying something completely different than he's saying today. He's got a book coming out too? Color me shocked.

Last edited:
Was he playing point forward in Kentucky too?

Yeah I didn't like it then either, get yo big *** on the block. You ain't LeBron, handles aren't good enough to be doing that ish against real NBA competition. He'll probably catch the Kobe death stare by the 3rd game.
@Goldmember, don't have people sway you into thinking that Randle is afraid of the rim. A majority of his production will come around the rim... but the ability to come outside a little and swing the ball inside, that ability is there.

He went 12-6-3-1-1 and "isn't playing well".

I'll take that all day.

And its summer league, they have him working motions they want to see now, they'll work after the fact on other stuff they want. That's what this is for, film review, coaching/teaching technique, etc.

He's doing just fine. If you aren't sure, watch the NCAA tourney to remind you what he can do.
Tell 'em.

I mean, he might be a bust, but we're not going to know that right NOW. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom