• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Randle likes to run the break but tbh his handle isn't really anything to brag about right now. His ball skills are elementary. He's prone to go through you than around you

It's not a PG handle, but it certainly is better than almost everybody at his size in the league.

All I'm saying is Randle has all the tools (although VERY raw) to expand his game in a wide variety of ways. He's shall we say blessed with the possibility, whereas most players won't ever have the opportunity to reach a certain ceiling because they simply don't possess the tools.

I for Randle ...for him to succeed would take a lot of things ...how hard we works, how bad he wants to be great...luck with no major injuries ...stable franchise and winning environment ...it'll def be interesting to watch it unfold.

He can pass and play d entirely better than _avid Lee.

How tall is Cousins?
Lee is a (really) good passer. Lee and Randle on defense are both negatives at the moment, but of course Randle has the excuse of youth.

Cousins is like 6'11 and 270 lbs.

Ford's Way-too-early 2015 Mock Draft:
9. Phoenix Suns - Montrezl Harrell 6'8 235 lbs. Louisville

Suns' odds of winning lottery: 1.7 percent

The Lakers will send their first-round pick to the Suns if it falls between Nos. 6 to 30.

The Lakers sent this pick to the Suns as part of the Steve Nash trade and have to be regretting it now. It looks like the Lakers won't be bad enough to finish in the bottom five (where they need to be to keep their pick), but will be bad enough to give the Suns a mid-lottery pick. The Suns could go a numbers of ways here, but Harrell would give the team toughness, athleticism, rebounding and shot-blocking in the post. He would've been a lottery pick had he declared last year. Another year at Louisville should make him one of the most NBA-ready prospects in the draft.
25. Los Angeles Lakers - Frank Kaminsky 7'0 234 lbs. Wisconsin

The Rockets will send their first-round pick to the Lakers if it falls between Nos. 15 to 30.

The Lakers will be in the business of getting players who can help them now and Kaminsky represents the sort of Pau Gasol-type big man who's long on finesse and low on physicality. His ability to step out and stretch the defense is also very attractive. He could be a nice long-term pairing next to Julius Randle.
The ESPN Forecast (various voters) have the Lakers finishing with the ninth worst record and the Rockets with the sixth best record in the league. Interesting.

For the record:
1. Philadelphiaa 76ers - Jahlil Okafor
2. Milwaukee Bucks - Emmanuel Mudiay
3. Minnesota T'Wolves - Cliff Alexander
4. Boston Celtics - Karl Towns
5. Orlando Magic - Stanley Johnson
6. Sacramento Kings - Myles Turner
7. Detroit Pistons - Justise Winslow
8. Utah Jazz - Kristaps Porzingis

The ESPN Forecast (various voters) have the Lakers finishing with the ninth worst record and the Rockets with the sixth best record in the league. Interesting.

I think you mean 22nd best :pimp:

Philly gonna run with jahlil at the 3?

AlonzoMourning.gif

Edit:

Other interesting tidbits include the Pacers still making the playoffs (eight seed) despite Paul George's injury, the Hornets/Hawks/Knicks missing the playoffs and the Suns making the playoffs.

Last edited:
I don't even know where the Pacers offense will come from, they lost all their perimeter offense and defense and struggled in the second half of last season with a healthy squad.

Charlotte is my sleeper and new league pass team. Can't see them regressing like that. If I heard right atl was openly tanking and still made the playoffs :lol:. Horford should be in good form and have them back in it.

c28dca85jw1ej1tkxisruj218g0xcn44.jpg

Total Sidebar...

Most of you guys know I'm active duty Navy.

Just got promoted to Cheif Petty Officer today.

Big accomplishment in my Career.

Outstanding man. I have no idea what a Chief Petty Officer does, but hopefully you get to make others do all your work for you. :pimp:

Congrats fam.

congrats tupac. one of my coworkers used to dive in the navy and sends me monthly training videos for some random reason :lol: where are you stationed at?

congrats tupac. one of my coworkers used to dive in the navy and sends me monthly training videos for some random reason :lol: where are you stationed at?

I'm back in SD (Finally) on North Island. Now we have to go through induction....The next 6 weeks of my life will be crazy. But It ends right before trainning camp!

Randle reminds me of Barkley tho.  Really good 15 feet in but can take a rebound and go coast to coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom