• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
P wants to give you a complimentary history lesson on the game of basketball.

If I was you id meet up with rck for some free beers. :nerd:

Congrats man!

tumblr_mhhdly2K3C1rvj9cso2_400.gif

YVAN EHT NIOJ

So according to Broussard (I know, I know), Bledsoe could be signing the one year qualifying offer instead of the Suns' four years-$48M offer. Meaning, he'll be a free agent next summer.

:nerd:

Last edited:
So according to Broussard (I know, I know), Bledsoe could be signing the one year qualifying offer instead of the Suns' four years-$48M offer. Meaning, he'll be a free agent next summer.

:nerd:

It's a financial risk for Bledsoe. But for him, it is a worthwhile one.

I said when the numbers he wanted came in and what PHX offered him that it was too far away from being fixed.

He's not a flash in the pan player, so the money he wants will be there next year, so long as he doesn't have a major injury.

The longer this plays out, if it is more than a bluff, I'd go in with a Sign & Trade offer. Centered around Lin, our 2015 2nd, Houston's 2015 2nd it works financially for Bledsoe. Also guarantees that our pick in the first goes to the Suns. Lin is a competent PG, and could be a good trade chip for Phoenix. Or they could go with the 3 PGs in the future. Guarantees them multiple picks from us. Suns get worse but still a fringe playoff team like before, but it isn't a bad trade for them. If Bledsoe is serious (probably a bluff), you say well you take this or you lose him for nothing next year when we sign him. Because if Bledsoe takes that QO, Suns can't trade him without his consent.

Last edited:
I'm back in SD (Finally) on North Island. Now we have to go through induction....The next 6 weeks of my life will be crazy. But It ends right before trainning camp!

Congrats on the promotion :pimp:

A friend of my has been stationed in SD for a while for the Navy. She recently got reassigned to VA, and starts there at the end of the month.

Last edited:
He hit 11 3's in the 2nd-3rd quarters. :smh:

And he didn't even play enough to get 50 that game. :lol:
He's had 56 in 3 quarters.
62 in 3 quarters.
55 in a half. (81 game, in 41 minutes)

When he got that feel, nothing was stopping him. Kate knows.

He hit 11 3's in the 2nd-3rd quarters. :smh:

And he didn't even play enough to get 50 that game. :lol:
He's had 56 in 3 quarters.
62 in 3 quarters.
55 in a half. (81 game, in 41 minutes)

When he got that feel, nothing was stopping him. Kate knows.
welp, i guess we solved it

56/3 + 62/3 + 55/2 = 48.5

look at you checking my math

Last edited:
Kobe vid is just ridiculous.....for someone to be able to slash like that with a consistent outside touch should be against the law.

He has so many big moments outrageous shots and historic spurts people take them for granted :smh:

Prime Kobe was untouchable offensively idc idc idc idc

^^We know what time it is as Lakers fans. There is no replacing Kobe. We been spoiled being able to watch Kobe since day 1
Nobody currently in the league could score like Kobe.....
going to be a sad day when dude hangs em up.....

Last edited:
He has so many big moments outrageous shots and historic spurts people take them for granted :smh:

Nobody takes what he did for granted.

I could watch highlight vids and plays for hours and remember exactly where I was for most them.

Maybe frustration with his new contract suggests I'm taking these next two years of his for granted in a way... sure. But that's got no bearing on the past. Though when he hits the court, I should be able to appreciate seeing him for what it is.

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna be so sad when Kobe gone.
Been following Kobe since like 7. He's all I've known. He's always been there. Damn.

This must be what it felt like when Magic or Jardans time passed.

Nobody takes what he did for granted.

I could watch highlight vids and plays for hours and remember exactly where I was for most them.

Maybe frustration with his new contract suggests I'm taking these next two years of his for granted in a way... sure. But that's got no bearing on the past. Though when he hits the court, I should be able to appreciate seeing him for what it is.

That's definitely not true not even in the slightest, I'm speaking in general I wasnt insinuating it was Laker fans but fans in general tend to forget greatness unless it very recent.

Certain players like Kobe, jeter, Bron, MJ , Brady , etc can NEVER be overpaid imo because you can't put a price on that kind of greatness and success over decades.

To complain about a contract after what those guys have done for teams has to be a lack of appreciation, even if its a little bit it's there.

Good lord at that video. Kobe had it all. So glad I grabbed those Kobe Reebok Questions too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom