• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Portland and Sac were way too epic. I still like the Sac series most... they didn't almost blow a 3-1 lead in that one :smh:

Kobes-demon.jpg

:wow: |I

Exaaaaaactly **** still hurts like it was yesterday , especially after that crushing home lost when we gave up a 24 pt lead :smh:

It's all good tho we took one step back and two steps forward :smokin :smokin

[magic Johnson voice] Back to Back yeaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!! [magic Johnson voice]

Game 4 was depressing. Went out to Disneyland and some dbags were riding around in the parking lot screaming "BOSTON" :smh:

Tried to avoid watching the end of Game 6, went to an ice cream shop in Sac and the game was on TV and everyone was celebrating like it was the Kings who won a title. :rolleyes

Thought about those things a year later. Just made the 09 title sweeter.

When Tim Thomas pulled that **** I damn near was ready to riot. Of all people, Tim. *******. Thomas. **** that fat ***.

2010 phoenix easy. That series meant so much as a laker fan because I remember what those bass turdsz did to us in 06 and 07. Got that redemption and in legit fashion. Kobe clowned grant hill and gentry with no remorse

2010 phoenix easy. That series meant so much as a laker fan because I remember what those bass turdsz did to us in 06 and 07. Got that redemption and in legit fashion. Kobe clowned grant hill and gentry with no remorse
when the series went 2-2 and Nash started having hope talmbout 'over the past few days, i started to question which was the better team' or some nonsense had me feeling all types of ways :x

I will never forget where i was during game 7 vs Boston

In class taking a F***** midterm :stoneface: [summer semester]

^ I've told the extended version of this story before, but I had a friend invite me to HIS friend's house. My friend? Huge Laker hater. I didn't know this, but the friend he invited me to? Also a huge Laker hater.

These fools were bringing me over as a sacrificial lamb! :\

Let me assure you: MUCCCCHHHH... ****... WAS TALKED... BY ME, when Ron hit that 3, and ESPECIALLY at the final buzzer. :lol: :smokin

I was spouting all KINDS of "Hate us, g.d. it!! HATE US... but if you do, DO NOT INVITE US OVER... WHEN A CHAMPIONSHIP... IS ON THE LINE!" foolishness. :lol:

I was like Terrell Owens x Ochocinco x Sheed.

:smokin

That sounds like my 2000 game 7 vs the Blazers.

LOUDNESS in my ear for 3 quarters. LOUDNESS.

Was a quiet 4th quarter tho, including me. I ain't say 1 single word to anybody.

Til the lob.

At that moment, LOUDNESS. The other direction. :smokin

I will never forget where i was during game 7 vs Boston

In class taking a F***** midterm :stoneface: [summer semester]

:x

I had a midterm during Game 5 against the Nuggets in 09, when the series was tied 2-2. I rushed through it, got home in time for the Lamar dunk/Luke headbutt :lol: :smh:

2010 does it for me, partly because it felt like the end of an era. We were at the top went down to the bottom and rebuilt with another cast of characters and made it all the way back to the top of the mountain and to top it off avenge 2008 against our only real rival in the league. That whole run was actually my favorite, from Doug Collins screaming "Noooooooooooo" in Game 5 when Ron had that putback vs PHX, to the Game 6 clinic Bean put on, and even in defeat that 3rd qtr of Game 5 vs the Celtics was a show for the ages. All culminating with a comeback in the 4th where it took every thing we had to bring home the chip.

^^easily it was the 00 run we were on a drought . We were down by double digits heading to the 4th qtr against pt. Gm 7.
was so doubtful we were going to win that game..i had never witnessed as a fan the Lakers going to the chip.

Last edited:
2010 does it for me. I was raised in a Lakers household and. The three peats in the early 2000s were sweet and I thought we could never lose :lol: . But nothing tops beating Boston in the championship. I'll always remember the rainbow 3 from Fish to finally put us on top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom