• 45-50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a win for Hill, Davis or Sacre. You know the guys who actually give a damn about basketball.

Not a win for Randle or Kelly whose minutes will get squeezed because Hill, Davis lose minutes, and then have to play the 4.

Or even worse Kelly or X end up not on the 12 man roster and are in the DLeague for Andrew Bynum

Last edited:

Kinda sums up how I feel about our situation, I know we aren't what we used to be I'm just not ready to give us that old yella treatment :lol.

SOURCES: Bynum wants to play for Lakers

i thought he wanted to take the year off for surgery/rehab?

Yeah Bynum's agent already said in July that he plans to take care of his knee issues this upcoming season.

The new rumor's "source" is from another article written which links the Lakers and Bynum from a TMZ video.

That video was from June 5th. :lol

They just wanted traffic on their website so they recycled this "news". :{

Last edited:
Not a win for Hill, Davis or Sacre. You know the guys who actually give a damn about basketball.

Not a win for Randle or Kelly whose minutes will get squeezed because Hill, Davis lose minutes, and then have to play the 4.

Or even worse Kelly or X end up not on the 12 man roster and are in the DLeague for Andrew Bynum

Exactly.

I'm sure Odom, Vujacic and Joe Smith all want to be Lakers today. It shouldn't be news.

Though this might be a long season, they shouldn't just be handing out roster spots based on nostalgia. There are a few young guys who can benefit from playing time. Signing Boozer was bad enough.

Last edited:
So uh, how do you guys feel about shoeking saying KD last year>Kobe any year in the NBA season thread?

This is me trying to get us to rally up on his *** in that thread basically.

LTB...  I know you are having a good time bro.......
nerd.gif

I was a little out of it (obviously). Should of worded my words better.

I was referring to NT.
Not sure how much longer I'll be posting.
Still undecided but I don't get the same
Fulfillment I used to from posting. I
Might just go into full lurk mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom