Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know life on the streets CP.

You're livin comfortably in front of a Mountain Dew fondue set and a 80 inch tv.

Da stweets are a tougher life

You don't know life on the streets CP.

You're livin comfortably in front of a Mountain Dew fondue set and a 80 inch tv.

Da stweets are a tougher life

:lol: I hear ya man.

But I assure you, while I'm sure living the street life has its disadvantages, working your *** off 45 hours a week, commuting an additional 2 hours per day, and at the end of the month you still don't have no money for it, the "home" life ain't all that easy neither.

Work is work, always. Never stops, never ends, bills never cease. It's a stone cold truth. Bills find my mailbox every single damn month. :lol:

JlL5iyN.gif

If I could give everyone one piece of advice: don't chase money, man. Chase happiness. And if a job that makes you happy doesn't pay the bills, lower your costs. :smile:
That feel when no idea what I really want to do in life :smh:
What a great problem, man. :smile: For real. You trying to find a job? Apply anywhere. Best Buy, Applebee's , PetSmart or Petco or whatever pet store is around you, whatever, dude. :smile: Just get a job and talk to people, hear what kind of things other people have done for work or went to schoo for, and then pursue something you like.

And if you already have a job and/or a comfortable life and you were just complaining, my bad.

But stop that. :smile:

Just get a job and talk to people makes me feel uneasy. :lol:

I been at my spot almost 10 years and have spoken to probably 8% of the people here. :lol: :pimp:

I was so social and happy at my old job, but the pay was ****

I'm getting paid more here, but not happy at all, I talk to like one person here and its always awkward.

As a result I've gained 15 lbs since being here. 

For reference at my old job I had actually lost about 25. So I'm back where I ****** started 
roll.gif

Ska is right, do what makes you happy, it's definitely worth more than money.

Last edited:
I just started watching The Office..currently on season 3. On a scale of the cast, I am between Ryan and Jim

:nerd:

Last edited:
Kobe Bryant, who appears on a regional cover of Sports Illustrated this week, knows the end of his basketball career is near. After 18 years in the NBA and 45,567 regular-season minutes played (only 177 of those came last season after he missed 76 games because of a knee injury), he knows he's up against an undefeated opponent: Father Time.

But one thing’s for certain: Bryant isn’t trying to be a part of a Derek Jeter-like farewell tour whenever he decides to hang up his sneakers.

“If you booed me for 18, 19 years, boo me for the 20th. That’s the game, man,” Bryant said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom