2014-2015 NCAA / NFL Gear

Ohio State snuck in a cleat and jersey sale at the spring game was able to cop 5 pairs of cleats for 25 a piece

Last edited:
Game worn jerseys? They just threw a bunch of last years backup sets on the OSU memorabilia site. 200 isn't bad, how much were they in Columbus?

Any warmup apparel?

Game worn jerseys? They just threw a bunch of last years backup sets on the OSU memorabilia site. 200 isn't bad, how much were they in Columbus?

Any warmup apparel?
Yeah they were game worn, you could see where they took the nameplates off the jerseys....they were the same ones that are on the memorabilia website and same price. There was no warmup apparel but a ton of cleats, all from the last two years. So they were all custom color ways I got 2 pairs of CJ81's 2 pairs of vapor talons and a pair of alpha pros

Anyone follow Uni Watch? Pretty cool site.

Just copped the Vapor Pro 3/4 TD's, excited to try them out.

Anyone follow Uni Watch? Pretty cool site.

Just copped the Vapor Pro 3/4 TD's, excited to try them out.

UW is a great site but be prepared bc the purveyor of the site, (if you already didn't know) Paul Lukas, absolutely HATES Nike. I mean he has a serious hate for them and corporations like Nike, adidas, UA, etc. He is constantly degrading them so just know he is not on the side of innovation and new-fangled stuff; he is old-school as them come. NO BFSB, no fancy jerseys, etc.

UW is a great site but be prepared bc the purveyor of the site, (if you already didn't know) Paul Lukas, absolutely HATES Nike. I mean he has a serious hate for them and corporations like Nike, adidas, UA, etc. He is constantly degrading them so just know he is not on the side of innovation and new-fangled stuff; he is old-school as them come. NO BFSB, no fancy jerseys, etc.
Yeah, haha he sure does. Also hates the colour, purple very much. I mean he's got a point about the top corporations but he does very in-depth researches on uniforms and I respect that.

I think he didn't mind the new U uni sets too much.

Anyone have the Nike picture of gear they put out during manziels pro day with the new vapor arm sleeve?

Pretty sure by now you guys kno that nike I'd has the vapor carbon elite 2014 $175

Not bad if you ask me

Is Oregon for sure wearing the jerseys they wore in the Alamo bowl this season seen them on sale but didn't want to buy just for them to drop a new one before the season

Back
Top Bottom