2014 Chevy Camaro (Refreshed)

As it stands, da 2013 ZL1 convertible is gonna be rare as hell....da older fascia is gonna be

A one year only deal...

I like it it, though, I had no problem with the last style.

I see that Z/28 badge is making a comeback too.

I like it it, though, I had no problem with the last style.

I see that Z/28 badge is making a comeback too.
The price on that Z is redic doe..for 60k yood be better off gettin the ZL1 for an everyday car

View media item 348239
It'll look much better if the tail light didnt wrap around similar to this look. I'm sure there is restrictions now against that for safety reasons cuz they started to wrap in '74. The new tail lights looks lackluster. It looks like it needs a chrome bezel like the '69 becuz something is missing.

View media item 348241
I think it would've been a better marketing scheme if they added some sort of rally headlight option, opposed to making the front skinnier. Cuz they aftermarket is making a killing.

It'll probably look better in person. Just happy the Z/28 is back.

Last edited:
i swear, the camaro would be so dope if it was noticeably smaller imo...

Yup, I've been saying this. Also the Challenger, both too bulky IMO.

Chill..muscle cars need to be big and imposing.

Muscle cars are supposed to be small with huge engines. That's the true def of a muscle car. Now they're mid sized. My pops '70 Challenger was tiny compared to the new gen. The new Camaro looks like a Chrysler 300 next to my 2nd gen Camaros.

Muscle cars are supposed to be small with huge engines. That's the true def of a muscle car. Now they're mid sized. My pops '70 Challenger was tiny compared to the new gen. The new Camaro looks like a Chrysler 300 next to my 2nd gen Camaros.

QFT!

Most of the reason those cars couldn't handle (besides terrible suspension) was the fact that the engines often weighted too much and overpowered the small frames. That was the idea behind the 'cuda, mustang and camaro. The big V8 in a smaller car. I love the look of the challenger but it's waaaaaaaaaayyyyy to big. Anyone living in the city knows those chargers and challengers are OD right now.

I like the refresh. Car can't look the same forever

As far as the tailights on the z/28. They actually closely resemble the original 67 z/28 tailights.

Still good with my 2011 though
View media item 351666

I like the refresh. Car can't look the same forever

As far as the tailights on the z/28. They actually closely resemble the original 67 z/28 tailights.

Still good with my 2011 though
i got good news though..da ZL1 WILL NOT get da new front fascia...

straight from car and driver:

Note, however, that the ZL1 will not receive the new 2014 front fascia, as adopting that piece for the blown Camaro’s ultra-high-speed mission would have required “serious engineering work,” we’re told."

2012-chevrolet-camaro-zl1.jpg

nthat.gif

Gah I'll be happy(maybe) when they completely redesign the next one. Not a fan at all. I rather a Mustang solid rear and all.

Back
Top Bottom