2014 ESPYs Thread TONIGHT 9PM EST/6PM PST

How does he do it
mean.gif
pimp.gif
lean

he's courageous.. but thats it. it was done once he announced it, he wants to be treated like everyone else.. but he's ok with making a spectacle of his orientation. dude was even gonna do a tv show.. it's past the point of him just being homosexual.

everyone that wins the courage award gets a segment
.. He ain't get one just cz he's gay

Lil Wayne is ******* Christina Milian cz they have seats 5 and 6? Lol

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm at a sold out game ... random female happens to get a ticket next me she my girlfriend #wegotogether

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm at a sold out game ... random female happens to get a ticket next me she my girlfriend #wegotogether

or you can sit next to Michael Samm and we can give you a NT courage award next year.

no .......wayne was just firing shots at him on a track and they were saying he was with her

keep reaching though you lame 

#NT being NT..

the fact that ppl so uncomfortable with gay males is reason enough for this to be a big deal..

ain't like dude came out and said he use to be a dope fiend

even being called gay is a sign of disrespect.. how is what he did not courageous given the work environment he's gonna be in

he's courageous.. but thats it. it was done once he announced it, he wants to be treated like everyone else.. but he's ok with making a spectacle of his orientation. dude was even gonna do a tv show.. it's past the point of him just being homosexual.
Act like you have an awareness that there are already football players nervous about him being on their team, and the end of that nervousness is what 'they' are talking about when they say "Treat us normal."

C'mon, man.

Thank you, 011781 011781 . :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly that sidepieces stuff was gold. Got a hearty chuckle out if me knowing those athletes were unnnnn comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom