2014 Infiniti Q50 (formerly known as G37) Starts ~$36k

That matte black LFA

I'd 30 year mortgage that beauty and move home to my grandfathers basement

Goooood lord

Base prices, which do not include a mandatory $905 destination charge, are as follows:

Infiniti Q50 3.7 - $36,700
Q50 3.7 AWD - $38,500
Q50 3.7 Premium - $39,550
Q50 3.7 AWD Premium - $41,350
Q50S 3.7 - $43,200
Q50S 3.7 AWD - $45,000
Q50 Hybrid Premium - $43,950
Q50 Hybrid AWD Premium - $45,750
Q50S Hybrid - $46,350
Q50S Hybrid AWD - $48,150

Infiniti hasn't detailed standard equipment for each trim grade yet, but the base model will offer a moonroof for $1,000 and the Premium trim will offer leather seating surfaces for $1,000. Navigation will be a $1,400 option on higher-spec models.

The luxury automaker says it will honor the "early bird" pricing it offered back in March. As it turns out, that amounted to a roughly $350 discount plus an iPad Mini was included.

Infiniti's entry-level model has seen its price climb precipitously over the last few years. Back in 2011, a base G37 was "just" $33,250.

I dont think it's fair to bring in the LFA. It's a damn supercar worth six digits

I dont think it's fair to bring in the LFA. It's a damn supercar worth six digits

But dude said this...

style and luxury wise nothing under the Lexus brand can touch the M37 and M56.

So you got to come strong and show what Lexus can do, though vastly overpriced (and they still lose money for each one sold) it is still under the Lexus name and I would not take any Infiniti over the LFA.

But dude said this...

style and luxury wise nothing under the Lexus brand can touch the M37 and M56.

So you got to come strong and show what Lexus can do, though vastly overpriced (and they still lose money for each one sold) it is still under the Lexus name and I would not take any Infiniti over the LFA.

**** nobody would I hope

Cant sneeze at rwd... Whoever called this a rehashed

Nissan dont know bout whips...

disrespecting the namesake

GT-R-logo-F1EEE764F4-seeklogo.com.gif

:smh: come at me wit da hemi

i gotta say tho, current gen nissans are meh. altima is arite, but i mean i don't see a lot of differentiation from infiniti. the current g sedans are nice, but i mean you might as well go for broke with a fully loaded nissan. the g coupe is wack now, terrible styling. the last gen (the one that people mod all the time) is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

and as for lexus...View media item 337000
this interior is sexy as ****.

and the LFA is one of the most beautiful cars ive ever seen (online) in my life.

Saw a parked LFA in person in La Jolla and it made me mad at myself for not having that level of paper (yet). :smh:

Every person I've seen around my way that drives an Infiniti always turns out to be a douche cutting in and out lanes, cutting people off etc

Lexus, Acura, Infiniti have no business being mentioned with BMW, MB, Audi.

I'm just saying. Opinion. Cry or hate if you want.

Dudes like it because its affordable for them, 33-35k. 

Those Asian car brands shouldn't even be considered luxury. It is beneath German auto makers.

Dudes can use the whole "MPG, compact, aero-dynamic" excuse. Stop it you buying it cuz its cheap
WTF are you talking about ..

Audi are caca - Ill never go back to that piece of **** brand.

Lexus asian car and beneath a German car? LMAO - you are a clown. 

I also hate how people dont mention Cadillac when talking about luxury ...

Back
Top Bottom