2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

Broke out the Sherman Tr1s in homage of the season sweep of the 49ers to work today. I muat say they were tight in the toebox/forefoot region at first but then quickly loosened. They are insanely comfy (in the middle of a 9hour shift standing up). Plus I got quite a few "neck-breaking", triple-take momemts ....

finally scooped the black gums 
pimp.gif

Being from Canada I can't order off NDC and would literally pay someone to cop em and ship em out to me.

what size are you?

if i'm not happy with them in person you can have mine for retail
I'm a 9/9.5 for anyone that could grab a pair. Been trying to get a pair of these but they don't have any in my size on eBay.
From what I saw, they had 7, 8, 8.5, 9, and 11. Now all they have is size 7.
Sorry brother, I just saw this now. Unless your a size 7 that is......
It's alright man appreciate the offer!

Last edited:
got the black/gum in today and they don't fit the way I wanted...

gonna return them 
tired.gif

Compared to other tr1 or just in general? Cause they feel different to me as well compared to my black/volts.
i've never owned any other TR1 so just in general

I ordered my regular Nike size, 10.5, and they feel very narrow on my feet

it may just be the model but I know I can't do any physical activity in these without my pinky toe wanting to explode

Yeah these are known to be very narrow/tight in the toebox area. I went a half size up and they're still tight.

Thank you sir. Love that Nike has released 4 different FSU shoes this year.

Thank you sir. Love that Nike has released 4 different FSU shoes this year.
I'm still waiting on a sick UF colorway ^^ Haven't seen anything come out in Gator colors since the NCAA Tebow Trainers!

Maybe when we start winning again...

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on a sick UF colorway ^^ Haven't seen anything come out in Gator colors since the NCAA Tebow Trainers!
Maybe when we start winning again...

Yeah, definitely gonna have to start winning for Nike to release a shoe; but they have released the Gator Vapor Jet 2.0 and 3.0's, so ya at least have that :D

Yeah, definitely gonna have to start winning for Nike to release a shoe; but they have released the Gator Vapor Jet 2.0 and 3.0's, so ya at least have that :D
Haha you're right but unfortunately I can't really see myself rocking those on a daily basis!
Just have to wait an see what the new coach brings as of next season!
Good luck to you guys anyway :wink:

Back
Top Bottom