2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

Haha you're right but unfortunately I can't really see myself rocking those on a daily basis!
Just have to wait an see what the new coach brings as of next season!
Good luck to you guys anyway :wink:

LOL, yeah you can't be wearing those around or people will just think you are weird ha. But thanks for being a nice UF fan; there are not a ton of em, especially to a Nole.

We have just been awful under the Muschamp Era, so gotta give credit where it's due, you guys have been better for a few years.

I think we will be back in the top 4 pretty soon though ^^

Hey can anyone tell me how these run? Are they true to size because I am a size 13 but can only pick up a 12, will I be able to fit them or is it not worth trying? Thanks :smile:

Had to get a chlorophyll pair. Went with 12. Fit more into a 12.5-13. length seems fine. Width definitely gonna be a tight squeeze. Quality is all that synthentic nearly plastic or rubber feeling upper. I guess itll feel somewhat waterproof, although the breathable mesh tongue will provide quite a bit of breathability.. Grip is amazing.

Probably wouldnt pay $120, or even $100. Luckily I got on sale so it seems much more in line with the actual craftsmenship and quality

Last edited:
View media item 1322910
Broke out my Xmas present from the wifey today, the beast modes. They were really tight around the toe box but it really loosened up as I was working out. Fits like a glove now

Last edited:
Had to get a chlorophyll pair. Went with 12. Fit more into a 12.5-13. length seems fine. Width definitely gonna be a tight squeeze. Quality is all that synthentic nearly plastic or rubber feeling upper. I guess itll feel somewhat waterproof, although the breathable mesh tongue will provide quite a bit of breathability.. Grip is amazing.

Probably wouldnt pay $120, or even $100. Luckily I got on sale so it seems much more in line with the actual craftsmenship and quality

Looking to get the chlorophylls. How much did you pay?

Is there any place to get the black gym besides resellers now that they're gone from nikelab?

does anyone know if there are beast modes still available? little late to the party i know, but if someone can give me some info on how to track down a 12 that would be greatly appreciated

does anyone know if there are beast modes still available? little late to the party i know, but if someone can give me some info on how to track down a 12 that would be greatly appreciated
Searched for them endlessly, as far as I know they're gone. Been looking at just about every major footwear site in the states to find a different pair of shoes and haven't seen them anywhere. Try calling NDC as they do still have 9-10 on their site.

Searched for them endlessly, as far as I know they're gone. Been looking at just about every major footwear site in the states to find a different pair of shoes and haven't seen them anywhere. Try calling NDC as they do still have 9-10 on their site.

Yah I'm gonna give that a shot tomorrow. Wish I had smaller feet though. Have you tried stock locating them yet?

Yah I'm gonna give that a shot tomorrow. Wish I had smaller feet though. Have you tried stock locating them yet?
No, I actually fit 9.5 in these so I managed to get myself a pair, they're shipping out now. From Canada so I'm gonna pick them up at a UPS next Friday, if you don't have the by then I can post some pics.

No, I actually fit 9.5 in these so I managed to get myself a pair, they're shipping out now. From Canada so I'm gonna pick them up at a UPS next Friday, if you don't have the by then I can post some pics.

Oh I'm jealous. Are you getting them from Canada? Or you got them in the US and you are from canada

Oh I'm jealous. Are you getting them from Canada? Or you got them in the US and you are from canada
NDC doesn't ship to Canada unfortunately, I'm luckily visiting the states for a weekend which almost never happens so I ordered them to an American UPS and I'm gonna pick them up next week.
No matter what, pics don't do the Beast Modes justice. The bling on the swoosh is insane.
Is the bling too much though? Definitely they're a standout shoe but I'm hoping not to the d-bag or barely wearable point.

I tend to like flashy shoes so I may not be the best person to ask, but the bling is only noticeable when there's good lighting. Under any direct light, they give a good amount of shine. But the rest of the shoe is fairly understated despite being gold, so I think you're ok. I think they're more eye catching than the type that makes you think d-bag. They're my normal gym shoe so I def think they're wearable.

I tend to like flashy shoes so I may not be the best person to ask, but the bling is only noticeable when there's good lighting. Under any direct light, they give a good amount of shine. But the rest of the shoe is fairly understated despite being gold, so I think you're ok. I think they're more eye catching than the type that makes you think d-bag. They're my normal gym shoe so I def think they're wearable.
Not opposed to flashy shoes but I am opposed to d-bag shoes. If the shoe is understated as you say that sounds perfect, they'll probably be a preferred gym shoe but also an occasional casual as well.

Got my first pair of these today, all black with a white swoosh. I like em so far.

just did a stock locate on the marshawn lynch pair, all out in my size 12. if anyone knows where i can find a 12 or 12.5 that would be greatly appreciated

Releasing tomorrow.

nike-lunar-tr1-mens

Back
Top Bottom